Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Hobbiton Set Primed for Shoot Soon?

News From Bree
spymaster@theonering.net

Aug 16 2011, 11:23am

Post #1 of 6 (1525 views)
Shortcut
Hobbiton Set Primed for Shoot Soon? Can't Post

samdir discovered this little gem while on hobbitontours.com:

"Hobbiton Movie Set will be closed for all tours from Wednesday 05 October 2011 to Tuesday 08 November 2011 inclusive. We apologise for any inconvenience caused."

Could this be a sign that the production is heading to the Hobbiton set for a month worth of filming? Stay tuned!

Garfeimao
Rohan

Aug 16 2011, 4:45pm

Post #2 of 6 (568 views)
Shortcut
I hope this schedule sticks [In reply to] Can't Post

The Cruise to Middle-earth gets to Hobbiton on Dec. 10, so I hope this schedule is fairly accurate.

Peace, Love and Rock & Roll,

Garfeimao
The orange stripey One

Cruise to Middle-earth

Bullroarer
Bree

Aug 16 2011, 4:56pm

Post #3 of 6 (542 views)
Shortcut
its going to be awsome to see Hobbiton again! [In reply to] Can't Post

I really hope this is where Pete's going to do the next production diary! It's going to be awesome to see Hobbiton again!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us- Gandalf to Frodo

Lily Fairbairn
Half-elven

Aug 16 2011, 9:43pm

Post #4 of 6 (462 views)
Shortcut
I thought exactly the same thing! [In reply to] Can't Post

Although it's not a matter of great minds thinking alike, but of great minds being on the same schedule Wink

Do we walk in legends or on the green earth in the daylight?

A man may do both. For not we but those who come after will make the legends of our time. The green earth, say you? That is a mighty matter of legend, though you tread it under the light of day!

Garfeimao
Rohan

Aug 16 2011, 11:13pm

Post #5 of 6 (445 views)
Shortcut
I think the whole group is thinking this same thing [In reply to] Can't Post

Tim from WETA said he thought our timeline was a good one, which is a relief. The last thing I needed was another hurdle to jump over in order to get this cruise off the ground (or out to sea, as it were).

Peace, Love and Rock & Roll,

Garfeimao
The orange stripey One

Cruise to Middle-earth

Lily Fairbairn
Half-elven

Aug 17 2011, 3:16pm

Post #6 of 6 (484 views)
Shortcut
You're going to need a vacation from the vacation! // [In reply to] Can't Post

Do we walk in legends or on the green earth in the daylight?

A man may do both. For not we but those who come after will make the legends of our time. The green earth, say you? That is a mighty matter of legend, though you tread it under the light of day!

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.