Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: The Arena:
Lady Gaga versus Lady Gorgor

Darkstone
Immortal

Aug 10 2011, 3:46pm

Views: 1031
Shortcut
Lady Gaga versus Lady Gorgor Can't Post

The singer/fashion maven versus a lady orc from the Haunted Pass of the Morannon. Who would win?

Brothers, sisters,
I was Elf once.
We danced together
Under the Two Trees.
We sang as the soft gold of Laurelin
And the bright silver of Telperion,
Brought forth the dawn of the world.
Then I was taken.

Brothers, sisters,
In my torment I kept faith,
And I waited.
But you never came.
And when I returned you drew sword,
And when I called your names you drew bow.
Was my Eldar beauty all,
And my soul nothing?

So be it.
I will return your hatred,
And I am hungry.

Subject User Time
Lady Gaga versus Lady Gorgor Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Aug 10 2011, 3:46pm
    Lady Gorgor would eat Gollum the Great Aug 10 2011, 7:16pm
        I second that.// Gimli'sBox Send a private message to Gimli'sBox Aug 10 2011, 11:09pm
    Gorgor-Gaga Tour 2012 Idril Celebrindal Send a private message to Idril Celebrindal Aug 12 2011, 2:46am
        Now that pair would be impossible to beat! taekotemple Send a private message to taekotemple Aug 12 2011, 2:51am
    I don't usually go for Lady Gorgor's music style but.... Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Aug 12 2011, 4:41am
        I want your ring and Sauron wants his revenge taekotemple Send a private message to taekotemple Aug 12 2011, 4:43am
            he wants the drama, the touch of Sam's hand.... Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Aug 12 2011, 5:19am
                We certainly can, we already have two verses!// taekotemple Send a private message to taekotemple Aug 12 2011, 3:05pm
                    This'll be fun Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Aug 12 2011, 3:13pm
                        Let's see... taekotemple Send a private message to taekotemple Aug 12 2011, 4:00pm
                            hmm.... Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Aug 12 2011, 4:25pm
                                I was thinking about the French lyrics today taekotemple Send a private message to taekotemple Aug 13 2011, 1:22am
                                    Tres bon travail en les mots francaises, m'associe'! (I think) Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Aug 13 2011, 3:34am
                                        lol Symbelmine Send a private message to Symbelmine Sep 17 2011, 7:34pm
        I like the end of the music video... Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Aug 12 2011, 1:26pm
    gaga AncalagontheBlack Send a private message to AncalagontheBlack Dec 29 2013, 3:29pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.