Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
TORn Tuesday is Tonight! 5PM PST

News From Bree
spymaster@theonering.net

Aug 9 2011, 1:58pm

Post #1 of 3 (914 views)
Shortcut
TORn Tuesday is Tonight! 5PM PST Can't Post

Join in the fun with TORn Tuesday! This LIVE event is hosted by long-time staffer Clifford Broadway, aka Quickbeam, and will cover a variety of topics today: An in-depth look at Fantasy Flight Games The Lord of the Rings Card Game, discussion on Luke Evans aka Bard in The Hobbit, and the box office success of Harry Potter over that of The Return of the King.  Cliff will also be interacting live with our Barliman's chatroom during the show and taking questions about anything and everything related to the world of J.R.R. Tolkien. Check out the broadcast in our LIVE event section tonight at 5pm PST! [LIVE Event Area] (See All Times)

Tamara
Rivendell

Aug 9 2011, 8:10pm

Post #2 of 3 (217 views)
Shortcut
Will these make it to the video archives?// [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm usually busy with the family when these air, but I'd love to be able to watch later.

Being a Steward of Harvard is almost as good as being Steward of Gondor, but I'm still headed for Minas Tirith (New Zealand) in December 2012 with Red Carpet Tours for the Hobbit premier!

Maiarmike
Grey Havens

Aug 9 2011, 8:16pm

Post #3 of 3 (376 views)
Shortcut
It's too bad we haven't gotten any official Hobbit news since the July 20th production video. [In reply to] Can't Post

It makes for a frustrating month when they go quiet on us. Unsure

"I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge"
--J.R.R. Tolkien

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.