The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Gaming and Collecting:
How goes LOTRO and the Sibs of tORN?

acheron
Gondor

Aug 3 2011, 4:06pm

Post #1 of 10 (3101 views)
Shortcut
How goes LOTRO and the Sibs of tORN? Can't Post

I haven't been able to play LOTRO for awhile, and may continue to be out for the near future, but we'll see. So I need to live vicariously through you guys. What have you been up to recently?

For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much -- the wheel, New York, wars, and so on -- while all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man, for precisely the same reasons. -- Douglas Adams

RosieLass
Valinor

Aug 3 2011, 5:37pm

Post #2 of 10 (2582 views)
Shortcut
Still plugging away. [In reply to] Can't Post

But not very quickly. Crazy

Bnessin still hasn't caught up to Alaraman, but I'm only one level behind. I think. I'm still working on his *&^#%$ level 45 class quests, and I'm stuck on the drake scales that he needs. Why they make a class quest require a fellowship, I just don't know. And when that's done I'll have to figure out how to get the junk I need from Carn Dum and Urugarth...

I've puttered a little with the others, too, but not very much. A little epic, a little deeding, a little crafting, a little this-and-that.

I've run into a couple other kinnies, usually late, so mostly we just chit chat. Cool

So hurry back when you can!

(When are you going to sign Junior up for his own ftp account? Wink)

It is always those with the fewest sensible things to say who make the loudest noise in saying them. --Precious Ramotswe (Alexander McCall Smith)

Donry
Tol Eressea

Aug 3 2011, 10:00pm

Post #3 of 10 (2584 views)
Shortcut
Slow here as well... [In reply to] Can't Post

have been very busy, and not 'awake' enough to play that long. I've been working on getting my lower toons up to level 20. Last night, for example, was a few quests and then worked on some crafting with my scholar. I have to get my older toon back into the swing of things....stuck in the mid 30's with him....I was running around with my hunter for a while last week......I'm getting a bit of a Tolkien bug lately, meaning I think I'm on the cusp of playing more.....

What's the matter, James? No glib remark? No pithy comeback?"

13thHour
Rivendell

Aug 4 2011, 8:41am

Post #4 of 10 (2593 views)
Shortcut
Legalize... [In reply to] Can't Post

... is MIA. I've been trying to get in touch with him, to no avail. The only other person I ever see online is Rosie. I haven't been as active lately, either.

I put a ton of stuff on our kin house lawn and inside. I think most of it is bound to me, so if someone wants me to movie it, I'll be happy to.

The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

(This post was edited by 13thHour on Aug 4 2011, 8:45am)

RosieLass
Valinor

Aug 4 2011, 4:25pm

Post #5 of 10 (2531 views)
Shortcut
I'll be on again this evening. [In reply to] Can't Post

If anyone else will be around.

Probably late-ish evening (Mountain time zone).

It is always those with the fewest sensible things to say who make the loudest noise in saying them. --Precious Ramotswe (Alexander McCall Smith)

acheron
Gondor

Aug 4 2011, 6:01pm

Post #6 of 10 (2533 views)
Shortcut
yeah, I saw the redecorated kin house [In reply to] Can't Post

A few weeks ago anyway. Last time I signed on, I think. Big stone thing in the yard, etc. Looked good. Cool

For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much -- the wheel, New York, wars, and so on -- while all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man, for precisely the same reasons. -- Douglas Adams

Donry
Tol Eressea

Aug 5 2011, 2:38am

Post #7 of 10 (3384 views)
Shortcut
I haven't been to [In reply to] Can't Post

the kin house since you've added some things....I have a couple of toons in the area, I'll have to swing by....I'm hoping to be online tonight....but it'll be sometime around 1:00 am eastern...

What's the matter, James? No glib remark? No pithy comeback?"

macfalk
Valinor

Aug 17 2011, 8:28pm

Post #8 of 10 (2501 views)
Shortcut
I am trying to transfer my character to Landroval // [In reply to] Can't Post

The greatest adventure is what lies ahead.

acheron
Gondor

Aug 18 2011, 3:40am

Post #9 of 10 (2517 views)
Shortcut
I've actually had some time to play the past couple evenings... [In reply to] Can't Post

but I've been playing Civilization 5 instead. sorry. Wink

RosieLass
Valinor

Aug 18 2011, 3:11pm

Post #10 of 10 (2888 views)
Shortcut
*tsk tsk* [In reply to] Can't Post

Sauron's gonna win the war while you're out lollygagging. Tongue

Sly

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.