maybe
View Results (24 votes)

tolkiennerd
Lorien

May 10 2011, 3:27pm

Post #1 of 13 (302 views)
Shortcut
Are you seeing Pirates 4 opening night Can't Post

I'm going opening night already got my pirate costume ready.

Patty
Immortal

May 10 2011, 3:33pm

Post #2 of 13 (169 views)
Shortcut
Not on opening night... [In reply to] Can't Post

but I will be seeing it.Cool

I really hope it's better than AWE.

Are you going to post a piccy of you in your costume?

Alassëa Eruvande
Valinor

May 10 2011, 3:40pm

Post #3 of 13 (182 views)
Shortcut
After Pirates 3, I'm not sure I'll see Pirates 4 at all. [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm kind of over Jack Sparrow, anyway. They should have stopped at 2.

macfalk
Valinor

May 10 2011, 4:27pm

Post #4 of 13 (166 views)
Shortcut
Not at the first midnight screening but on the premiere day (18th may) // [In reply to] Can't Post

Patty
Immortal

May 10 2011, 4:47pm

Post #5 of 13 (160 views)
Shortcut
They should have stopped at 1. But after 2 was released... [In reply to] Can't Post

it was incomplete and they had to do 3.

I'm going to give 4 a chance. Call me crazy ( I know it, I know it!) but I'm hoping Jack can wow me like he did in number 1. Otherwise, please don't do a 5th one.Angelic

GAndyalf
Valinor

May 10 2011, 5:03pm

Post #6 of 13 (162 views)
Shortcut
*mods up*// [In reply to] Can't Post

Rosie-with-the-ribbons
Forum Admin / Moderator

May 10 2011, 8:18pm

Post #7 of 13 (178 views)
Shortcut
Before [In reply to] Can't Post

Smile
Yes, before opening night.
I won tickets to a pre-showing, and I'll be seeing it this Sunday, and I'm looking really forward to it!

KAOS82
Rohan

May 10 2011, 10:27pm

Post #8 of 13 (138 views)
Shortcut
In Italy is released may 18th [In reply to] Can't Post

I don't know if I'll go the first opening night, I'm a fan of this saga (I relly like Depp) but wednesday I'm often busy, btw could it be 18 or days later I'm sure I'll open my pocket to see the Black Pearl once again!!!

taekotemple
Grey Havens

May 11 2011, 6:21am

Post #9 of 13 (135 views)
Shortcut
I won't be, but I have to see it! [In reply to] Can't Post

They did a lot of filming on Kauai, in Hawaii, where my brother lives. My brother and sister-in-law told me stories about how they filmed across the street from one of the stores they own, or how my brother bumped into Penelope Cruz because she was staying at the hotel he worked at during filming. Anything to do with my family will get me to watch a movie. I have to see The Descentant with George Clooney when it comes out too, because my brother got hired to be an extra (I hope he didn't end up on the cutting room floor!)

GAndyalf
Valinor

May 11 2011, 6:40am

Post #10 of 13 (127 views)
Shortcut
<Crosses fingers and toes that taekotemple's brother made the final cut>// [In reply to] Can't Post

Ainu Laire
Tol Eressea

May 11 2011, 12:41pm

Post #11 of 13 (137 views)
Shortcut
They should have stopped at one, in my opinion [In reply to] Can't Post

However, JD apparently helped write the script with this... trying to go back to the roots of #1. And, most importantly, Elizabeth/Will won't be in it.

So I'll probably see it, if it doesn't bomb in early reviews.

Ainu Laire
Tol Eressea

May 11 2011, 12:43pm

Post #12 of 13 (144 views)
Shortcut
I wasn't... but my local theatre is hosting a pirate party [In reply to] Can't Post

And they're giving away lots of stuff. My brother works there, so I'd also be able to have fun with him.

So I'm thinking about going. I'll wait to see what Rotten Tomatoes says before getting a ticket, though.

sevilodorf
Tol Eressea

May 12 2011, 3:19am

Post #13 of 13 (257 views)
Shortcut
I'll see it eventually but not opening night... [In reply to] Can't Post

week or even month. My preference is to wait until the movie gets to the second run theater.... $1 Tuesdays.... yes, I am cheap.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.