Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Billy Boyd Wants to Visit Middle-earth Again

News from Bree
spymaster@theonering.net

Mar 31 2011, 8:21am

Views: 1774
Shortcut
Billy Boyd Wants to Visit Middle-earth Again Can't Post

According to an article in the DailyRecord.co.uk today, actor Billy Boyd (Pippin) is planning a trip back to New Zealand this year to visit The Hobbit set during production. Billy, Elijah Wood (Frodo), and Dominic Monaghan (Merry) want to catch up with old friends and, for Billy and Dom, try to land even the smallest of cameos in the background. As Billy says in the article:
"Most of the guys have been back for a little trip or something but I have not managed it.

"I have been talking to Dom and Elijah and we are all going to go back this year. We will all go together, like a reunion trip. We want to go and see the sets.

"And while we're there, there must be something for us. They must need a hobbit in the background somewhere. I can even put the big feet on myself!"

The article goes on to discuss Billy's upcoming projects, music career and more. (Psst - Billy, if you feel like sharing some pics from your visit, send them along! We'd love to share your reunion experience!) [Read on]

Subject User Time
Billy Boyd Wants to Visit Middle-earth Again News from Bree Send a private message to News from Bree Mar 31 2011, 8:21am
    And what about Sean Astin? RaoulJ Send a private message to RaoulJ Mar 31 2011, 1:53pm
        That's what I thought. Pipe Dream Send a private message to Pipe Dream Mar 31 2011, 2:01pm
    Me too, Billy Boyd. Me too!// Owain Send a private message to Owain Mar 31 2011, 3:18pm
    This is the kind of thing SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Mar 31 2011, 3:28pm
        I'm sure the suits would be glad to have the old band... Owain Send a private message to Owain Mar 31 2011, 3:33pm
            Somebody needs to alert Sean Astin via twitter/facebook if he has an account... Pipe Dream Send a private message to Pipe Dream Mar 31 2011, 3:41pm
                The Bond between the 3 really didn't include Sean. Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Mar 31 2011, 5:32pm
    The only way i could see Billy making a cameo rings7 Send a private message to rings7 Mar 31 2011, 4:19pm
        They could be in full costume as SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Mar 31 2011, 5:12pm
        Or put him in makeup and make him a goblin or something. RosieLass Send a private message to RosieLass Mar 31 2011, 6:18pm
            Agree. We don't need to see ANY of the LOTR characters rings7 Send a private message to rings7 Mar 31 2011, 6:45pm
                Yeah, I hate this slippery slope Crunchable Birdses Send a private message to Crunchable Birdses Mar 31 2011, 7:04pm
                    Well, the book has a narrator. Pipe Dream Send a private message to Pipe Dream Mar 31 2011, 8:58pm
                    I feel queasy Gwytha Send a private message to Gwytha Apr 1 2011, 4:58am
                        C3PO in Middle Earth? Cagliostro Send a private message to Cagliostro Apr 1 2011, 2:20pm
                            "The Adventures of Merry and Pippin"? Gwytha Send a private message to Gwytha Apr 1 2011, 7:56pm
                                That's actually a fine idea. Flagg Send a private message to Flagg Apr 2 2011, 2:42pm
                                    naughty hobbitses Cagliostro Send a private message to Cagliostro Apr 2 2011, 3:21pm
                                    There's no saying they never left home in between either Gwytha Send a private message to Gwytha Apr 2 2011, 3:34pm
                            Seriously, I would love to see more of Billy and Dom Gwytha Send a private message to Gwytha Apr 1 2011, 8:01pm
                yeah mate!!! KAOS82 Send a private message to KAOS82 Mar 31 2011, 11:30pm
            I'm with you on this. AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Mar 31 2011, 9:19pm
        I donīt see a problem here Ruijor Send a private message to Ruijor Apr 1 2011, 6:22pm
    Visits to Middle Earth SMB_BOOKS Send a private message to SMB_BOOKS Mar 31 2011, 9:41pm
    Love Billy... Maiarmike Send a private message to Maiarmike Apr 1 2011, 12:19am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.