I don't have a personality
View Results (30 votes)

Wraith Buster
Gondor

Feb 24 2011, 5:12am

Post #1 of 11 (359 views)
Shortcut
What is your personality? Can't Post

I say for me, most of the time, calm and non-reactionary. When I did the personality test for LOTR characters I got Legolas. But, when I did the Narnia personality test I got Puddleglum... How does that work?Crazy

taekotemple
Grey Havens

Feb 24 2011, 6:59am

Post #2 of 11 (166 views)
Shortcut
I took a LotR personality test once... [In reply to] Can't Post

The test was based on the Meyers-Briggs Personality Type inventory, which is one of the small handful of personality tests that are used clinically. My personality type, INFP, was chosen as Frodo's personality type. I'd love to find that quiz again, as I thought it was really brilliant of someone to use a recognized personality test as the root of their LotR test, as compared to some that I've seen that are pretty superficial.

Gimli'sBox
Gondor

Feb 24 2011, 12:56pm

Post #3 of 11 (163 views)
Shortcut
*hangs head in shame* [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm a bossy commanding type. I'd love to say that my personality takes things in stride and that I have the perfect demeanor but, it's not true.

I do pretty well around other people but, hehe, at home Evil.

I'm not a reactionary hyper person. I have a lot of energy but, not reactionary. *thankfully!*

acheron
Gondor

Feb 24 2011, 3:20pm

Post #4 of 11 (197 views)
Shortcut
INFJ // [In reply to] Can't Post

aranelthehobbit22
Gondor

Feb 24 2011, 7:28pm

Post #5 of 11 (151 views)
Shortcut
I've never taken a Narnia personality test.... [In reply to] Can't Post

but since you brought it up I found one, I got Jewel from The Last Battle! I'm not entirely sure if it's good or bad but I guess I just hadn't expected characters not appearing in the new movies, so it made me happy to get him.
Usually with LOTR ones I get Frodo, although perhaps I tweak my answers so I get him....

But as for personality not compared to fictitious characters, I'm generally pretty calm and quiet, till I get around select groups of friends. I've recently surprised myself in that in at least semi emergency situations I can keep cool. My dog has started having seizures, it scares the heck outta me but I can generally stay calm enough to calm him down. Although now sure how calm I'd be in a big emergency....
I'm a weird balance, not bossy but I'll take charge if needed, but at the same time I'm reserved and like to follow other's lead.

Ethel Duath
Half-elven

Feb 24 2011, 11:15pm

Post #6 of 11 (133 views)
Shortcut
Was it this? [In reply to] Can't Post

I find this page very confusing!Crazy

KAOS82
Rohan

Feb 25 2011, 12:56am

Post #7 of 11 (131 views)
Shortcut
me too... [In reply to] Can't Post

...I made the test for LOTR and the answer was 'Legolas' and I like that!!!
I've never made the Narnia one even if I appreciate the book and the movies
however I'm quite calm but sometimes I spread energy and anger that surprise me and the others too...

The Party Tree
Lorien

Feb 26 2011, 8:38pm

Post #8 of 11 (124 views)
Shortcut
Frodo is such an INFP [In reply to] Can't Post

As for me, I'm pretty certain I'm an INTP, which is usually the type attributed to Gandalf the Grey. While I relate the most to Bilbo, I have to admit that I often deal with problems the way Gandalf the Grey did.

And as a note, does anyone else love trying to type fictional characters? Laugh

Laerasėa
Tol Eressea

Feb 26 2011, 11:43pm

Post #9 of 11 (109 views)
Shortcut
Reactionary, for the most part [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm not always hyper, but I am very sensitive to what's going on around me. The only time I'm really non-reactionary is when I'm sleepy or annoyed at someone, or when I have no idea of what's going on (which is actually quite often). Tongue

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Feb 27 2011, 4:25am

Post #10 of 11 (107 views)
Shortcut
I'm pretty steady most of the time [In reply to] Can't Post

but I have my moments of hyper-intense-insecure-cluelessness :) HIIC

Ethel Duath
Half-elven

Feb 27 2011, 4:42am

Post #11 of 11 (253 views)
Shortcut
Me too :) // [In reply to] Can't Post

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.