Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
Harry Potter Book VII spoilerish poll!

Poll: Harry Potter Book VII spoilerish poll!
Arthur or Molly Weasley
Bill or Charlie or Percy Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Fleur Delacour or Nymphadora Tonks
Ginny Weasley
Hagrid
Harry
Hedwig, Crookshanks, Pig, Fang, or Fawkes
Hermione
Luna Lovegood
"Mad-Eye" Moody
Neville Longbottom
One of the Dursleys
One or both of the Weasley twins
Professor McGonagall or one of the other main professors
Remus
Ron
Snape
Voldemort
Someone somehow totally left off this list
View Results (57 votes)

Aerlinn
Lorien

Jul 10 2007, 10:36pm

Views: 403
Shortcut
Harry Potter Book VII spoilerish poll! Can't Post

Place yer bets, ladies, gentlemen, and others! J.K. Rowling has said that two characters die in The Deathly Hallows - who do you bet they'll be and why? Pick two of the above - or remind me of someone I forgot!

(This post was edited by Aerlinn on Jul 10 2007, 10:38pm)

Subject User Time
Harry Potter Book VII spoilerish poll! Aerlinn Send a private message to Aerlinn Jul 10 2007, 10:36pm
    On the possibility of Harry: Aerlinn Send a private message to Aerlinn Jul 10 2007, 10:43pm
        Well, whoever it is... RosieLass Send a private message to RosieLass Jul 10 2007, 11:10pm
        I wish Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Jul 11 2007, 5:06am
            I have a very strong feeling Aerlinn Send a private message to Aerlinn Jul 11 2007, 12:45pm
                I am loving the footer 'linners . . . Annael Send a private message to Annael Jul 11 2007, 3:30pm
        I'm not an HP expert... Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Jul 12 2007, 2:10am
    One of them about *has* to be RosieLass Send a private message to RosieLass Jul 10 2007, 11:16pm
    Voldie, Snape ... and Neville? Idril Celebrindal Send a private message to Idril Celebrindal Jul 11 2007, 6:39pm
        She could be crying Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Jul 11 2007, 9:59pm
    Voldemort and Snape / Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Jul 11 2007, 8:15pm
    Well one has to be... Donry Send a private message to Donry Jul 11 2007, 10:48pm
    My guess would be Radhruin Send a private message to Radhruin Jul 11 2007, 11:25pm
    I say... diedye Send a private message to diedye Jul 12 2007, 2:34am
        I Think Harry or Voldemort GOOMBA Send a private message to GOOMBA Jul 12 2007, 3:20pm
    Clarification: two ADDITIONAL characters entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Jul 12 2007, 7:03pm
    Like most other people Alassea Elensar Send a private message to Alassea Elensar Jul 12 2007, 8:45pm
    I have to bet on Harry Tyler Send a private message to Tyler Jul 13 2007, 2:25am
    Speculation is not spoilerish 8) (NT) SandWitch King Send a private message to SandWitch King Jul 13 2007, 6:00pm
        The main reasons that I said that Aerlinn Send a private message to Aerlinn Jul 13 2007, 8:57pm
    She actually said the artist formerly known as sparki Send a private message to the artist formerly known as sparki Jul 15 2007, 7:25pm
    This is the book that must tie up all loose ends. Curious Send a private message to Curious Jul 16 2007, 7:23pm
        "Into the West" Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Jul 16 2007, 7:49pm
            Shouldn't that be ... Idril Celebrindal Send a private message to Idril Celebrindal Jul 16 2007, 10:49pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.