Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
Just For Fun: What would you like Richard Armitage to read just to you?

Poll: Just For Fun: What would you like Richard Armitage to read just to you?
The complete works of J.R.R. Tolkien
The complete works of Jane Austen
The complete works of William Shakespeare
The complete works of Merriam-Webster
The complete New York City phone book, with all the borroughs
The Wall Street Journal
The legal disclaimer for your favorite prescription medicine
The menu from McDonald's
The elvish script tattoo on your stomach
Wait! I haven't got a tattoo on my stomach! Hold on while I go get one!
MMMmmm... Richard Armitage covered in chocolate
View Results (17 votes)

Alassėa Eruvande
Valinor

Jan 31 2011, 5:24pm

Views: 267
Shortcut
Just For Fun: What would you like Richard Armitage to read just to you? Can't Post

Imagine that chocolate baritone voice reading only to you.
Laugh

Subject User Time
Just For Fun: What would you like Richard Armitage to read just to you? Alassėa Eruvande Send a private message to Alassėa Eruvande Jan 31 2011, 5:24pm
    please sir... can I have some more? Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jan 31 2011, 5:39pm
        Ha! I thought about it! Alassėa Eruvande Send a private message to Alassėa Eruvande Jan 31 2011, 5:50pm
            I'm with you sister... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jan 31 2011, 6:16pm
                Now that you mention it, Alassėa Eruvande Send a private message to Alassėa Eruvande Feb 1 2011, 2:09pm
    Sorry but none of the above! // macfalk Send a private message to macfalk Jan 31 2011, 6:47pm
        Welcome to Estrogen Island. Here, there be monsters... / SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Jan 31 2011, 11:04pm
            *snort* // Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jan 31 2011, 11:13pm
            RRAAAWRR!! // Alassėa Eruvande Send a private message to Alassėa Eruvande Jan 31 2011, 11:27pm
            but cute monsters Oiotįri Send a private message to Oiotįri Feb 1 2011, 4:02am
                For sure SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Feb 1 2011, 7:19am
                    Oh I know Oiotįri Send a private message to Oiotįri Feb 1 2011, 7:08pm
    Other... Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 1 2011, 12:59am
        *fans self* Alassėa Eruvande Send a private message to Alassėa Eruvande Feb 1 2011, 2:09pm
    I voted...........BUT silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Feb 8 2011, 6:14pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.