Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: TORn Moots & Other Events:
Coming to DC and Chicago in May

Annael
Half-elven

Feb 22 2007, 4:11pm

Views: 546
Shortcut
Coming to DC and Chicago in May Can't Post

I'll be in DC May 19-21 and and then visiting Entmaiden in Chicago May 21-24. Entmaiden has suggested that we might make a pilgrimage to Marquette University for a day to see the Tolkien archives. I know there are quite a few TORnadoes in the area; anyone able to take off a day in the middle of the week to play? I'll have less free time in DC (there for a nephew's graduation from law school and to visit my new grand-nephew!) but maybe could have dinner.

NARF and member of Deplorable Cultus since 1967

Subject User Time
Coming to DC and Chicago in May Annael Send a private message to Annael Feb 22 2007, 4:11pm
    I would love to meet up with you! Force of Hobbit Send a private message to Force of Hobbit Feb 22 2007, 9:35pm
        DC, eh? bluepilgrim Send a private message to bluepilgrim Mar 30 2007, 8:38pm
    Pretty sure I and the Mr. will be there... Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 22 2007, 9:57pm
    Another possible outing entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Feb 23 2007, 12:08am
        The archivist at Wade Center, Wheaton College... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 23 2007, 2:14pm
    I live in Chicago! wolfranger Send a private message to wolfranger Mar 2 2007, 9:49pm
    plans are made Annael Send a private message to Annael Mar 16 2007, 6:53pm
        We'll see you two there.. Patty Send a private message to Patty Mar 21 2007, 8:09am
            Trying to decide which day/night to come... Patty Send a private message to Patty Mar 23 2007, 8:04am
    BREAKING NEWS - TRIP CANCELLED Annael Send a private message to Annael Apr 10 2007, 8:46pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.