Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
Caramel or caramel?

Poll: Caramel or caramel?
CARE-uh-mell
CAR-mull
Depends on the context.
Choc-o-let
Yes, please.
View Results (36 votes)

Alassėa Eruvande
Valinor

Dec 17 2010, 5:02pm

Views: 278
Shortcut
Caramel or caramel? Can't Post

How do you say it?

Subject User Time
Caramel or caramel? Alassėa Eruvande Send a private message to Alassėa Eruvande Dec 17 2010, 5:02pm
    Option #1, but then again, my native tongue isn't English. macfalk Send a private message to macfalk Dec 17 2010, 5:19pm
    I grew up saying Car-mull Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Dec 17 2010, 5:37pm
    depends on context but a third option is 'car - uh - mell' // Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Dec 17 2010, 6:04pm
    Option #1, usually. RosieLass Send a private message to RosieLass Dec 17 2010, 6:05pm
    Carmel-by-the-Sea..California.// Kangi Ska Send a private message to Kangi Ska Dec 17 2010, 8:16pm
        Yeah, I'll take some of that, please! // Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Dec 18 2010, 1:37am
    Yes please Donry Send a private message to Donry Dec 18 2010, 12:59am
    Chocolate and Caramel... Patty Send a private message to Patty Dec 18 2010, 3:29pm
    Can I add Car-a-mel?? the_argonath Send a private message to the_argonath Dec 18 2010, 9:23pm
    Even though I know it's spelled Gimli'sBox Send a private message to Gimli'sBox Dec 19 2010, 12:33am
    More like CA-RUH-MEL... diedye Send a private message to diedye Dec 20 2010, 4:24pm
    I am partial to butterscotch. silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Dec 21 2010, 3:09am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.