Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: TheOneRing.net: Feedback:
Just wondering...

AlassŽa Eruvande
Valinor

Jun 26 2007, 8:56pm

Views: 232
Shortcut
Just wondering... Can't Post

When you click on "Who's Online", you get a list of Tornsibs and what they are doing at that moment. You also get a list of "Guests" and what they are doing. My question is, are the "Guests" just people who haven't logged in yet, or who don't have a user name? Or are they Tornsibs who have elected to be "invisible" and just appear as anonymous guests?
No big deal, I was just curious. Not Curious, though. Wink

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And suddenly the Ainur saw afar off a light, as it were a cloud with a living heart of flame.

Subject User Time
Just wondering... AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Jun 26 2007, 8:56pm
    IIRC Sherry Send a private message to Sherry Jun 26 2007, 10:09pm
        Right. Aerin Send a private message to Aerin Jun 29 2007, 5:15am
    They are Draupne Send a private message to Draupne Jun 26 2007, 10:17pm
        Or possibly people who are at jobs where they are forbidden... Alcarcalime Send a private message to Alcarcalime Jun 27 2007, 10:12am
            That would be the same Draupne Send a private message to Draupne Jun 27 2007, 3:47pm
                I know of one Tornado who isn't allowed... Alcarcalime Send a private message to Alcarcalime Jun 27 2007, 4:31pm
                    They're not alone. GaladrielTX Send a private message to GaladrielTX Jun 27 2007, 5:29pm
            It's how I read threads at work. Aerlinn Send a private message to Aerlinn Jun 28 2007, 10:56pm
                That would work! Alcarcalime Send a private message to Alcarcalime Jun 29 2007, 9:16am
    Gasp!! It sees us a.s. Send a private message to a.s. Jun 26 2007, 11:18pm
    what's "printable mode", precious? a.s. Send a private message to a.s. Jun 27 2007, 2:58am
        Would printable mode have something to do with... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jun 27 2007, 3:22am
            Looks like it to me. / Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Jun 27 2007, 4:13am
            but why are they showing up on Google searches? a.s. Send a private message to a.s. Jun 27 2007, 10:41am
                some do, some don't Wynnie Send a private message to Wynnie Jun 27 2007, 1:52pm
                    How to search Google for only TORN posts NottaSackville Send a private message to NottaSackville Jun 28 2007, 8:29pm
                        OMG i typed. Tyler Send a private message to Tyler Jul 1 2007, 8:46am
    Itsy-bitsy spiders... / Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Jun 27 2007, 3:17am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.