Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Gaming & Collecting:
So, what does your Tolkien collection include?

Gimli'sBox
Gondor

Nov 8 2010, 4:23am

Views: 2098
Shortcut
So, what does your Tolkien collection include? Can't Post

I'm sure this has been talked about before but, I wasn't there so I would like to know. Evil. Maybe for a bonus you could tell me in what order you got everything in. And maybe your favorite. Oh, oh, and what you want to get.

Mine is a shared collection of my sister's and my group effort. Here it is in order:
The paperback box set of the Hobbit and LOTR with Allan Lee's art on the cover.

The EEs set.

The soundtrack. With the movie covers.

The ROTK game.

The Tolkien guide. I forget the exact name but it's written by a some blank Tyler (Taylor?). Anyway.

The Sil, the official movie guide, the TTT visual guide, and the art books for TTT and ROTK. Got these at the same time at a local used book store. They are in really nice condition. Some one else had got to the FOTR art book before me. Mad But I was really happy to get the ones I did.

I really want the complete recordings, the Doug Adams music book, and maybe in the distant future Nenya. The art book for FOTR too. At this point i'd take pretty much any thing that had to do with LOTR. Heart

It's Latin. Loosely translated, it means... we cheat.

"Strange treasures in this fair world appear, strange all, and new to me." That is a poem by Thomas Traherne and I have absolutely no idea what it's about. But, when I was small I was made to learn it by heart so I don't see why you shouldn't suffer too.

Subject User Time
So, what does your Tolkien collection include? Gimli'sBox Send a private message to Gimli'sBox Nov 8 2010, 4:23am
    Quite a lot Alientraveller Send a private message to Alientraveller Nov 8 2010, 10:51am
    Here is my list... priell3 Send a private message to priell3 Nov 8 2010, 4:50pm
    Can I do this in installments? Books by Tolkien and about Tolkien's writing Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 8 2010, 5:32pm
        And I thought my little book case was crowded! priell3 Send a private message to priell3 Nov 8 2010, 5:35pm
        Books - Art & Maps of Middle-earth (non-movie) Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 8 2010, 6:01pm
            WooHoo!! Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 13 2010, 5:36pm
                Sweet!!! Gimli'sBox Send a private message to Gimli'sBox Nov 14 2010, 3:49am
        You have inspired me Magpie (as always) MrCere Send a private message to MrCere Nov 8 2010, 10:19pm
            Same here. Kangi Ska Send a private message to Kangi Ska Nov 8 2010, 10:51pm
            to be honest Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 8 2010, 11:49pm
        Tolkien Audio files (non movie) Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 9 2010, 12:07am
        forgot a book: Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 9 2010, 12:08am
        LOTR movie (major media: dvds - cds - books) Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 9 2010, 2:54pm
    I like this thread :) The Party Tree Send a private message to The Party Tree Nov 9 2010, 12:34am
    Tolkien books MrCere Send a private message to MrCere Nov 9 2010, 9:06pm
    I just have the basics guitarzankansasfan Send a private message to guitarzankansasfan Nov 10 2010, 7:46am
        fotonovel Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 10 2010, 2:31pm
    Nice collection! CAhobbit Send a private message to CAhobbit Nov 11 2010, 8:08am
        Wow, your list is impressive!! the_argonath Send a private message to the_argonath Nov 17 2010, 10:39pm
    Oh geez... here goes... grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Nov 27 2010, 1:58am
        Sideshow, etc. grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Nov 27 2010, 1:59am
            Toys, Action figures grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Nov 27 2010, 2:01am
                games grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Nov 27 2010, 2:03am
                    and posters grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Nov 27 2010, 2:05am
                        audio/video grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Nov 27 2010, 3:23am
                            calendars grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Nov 27 2010, 3:34am
                                Ah! geordie Send a private message to geordie Dec 4 2010, 10:23pm
                                Standees, Coins, Keychains, Pewter/Lead figures, Magnets grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Dec 28 2011, 5:43am
                        *Blank stare* Gimli'sBox Send a private message to Gimli'sBox Nov 27 2010, 11:05pm
                            Have you seen dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Nov 28 2010, 1:30pm
                                *gasp* Wow... grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Nov 28 2010, 2:20pm
    I just added this to my collection. priell3 Send a private message to priell3 Dec 23 2010, 4:22pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.