Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Fan Art:
My Arwen, Aragorn/Strider and Legolas

my_immortals
The Shire

Nov 7 2010, 12:05am

Views: 2752
Shortcut
My Arwen, Aragorn/Strider and Legolas Can't Post

I completely remove the factory paint from the doll and then repaint the face to more closely resemble the actor that the doll was supposed to portray.
I discovered this art form in January of 2010 and have been doing it ever since!
Thanks for looking!
http://www.hook-design.com/LOTR_treble.jpg

Thanks,
Illusue

Subject User Time
My Arwen, Aragorn/Strider and Legolas my_immortals Send a private message to my_immortals Nov 7 2010, 12:05am
    Incredible Richie Rich Send a private message to Richie Rich Nov 7 2010, 12:22am
        Thank you RR! my_immortals Send a private message to my_immortals Nov 7 2010, 12:40am
            I just can't believe... Richie Rich Send a private message to Richie Rich Nov 7 2010, 12:43am
                WOW! Thank you again! my_immortals Send a private message to my_immortals Nov 7 2010, 12:55am
    WOW!!!!!! Gimli'sBox Send a private message to Gimli'sBox Nov 7 2010, 3:08am
        Hey Gimli'sBox... Thanks a lot! These are Tonner 15" female and 17 " male character dolls. my_immortals Send a private message to my_immortals Nov 7 2010, 3:54am
        Thanks so much Altaire! The welcome is much appreciated!! my_immortals Send a private message to my_immortals Nov 7 2010, 3:56am
    Beautiful! Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Nov 7 2010, 3:11am
    Totally awesome!!! Great job! // Wraith Buster Send a private message to Wraith Buster Nov 7 2010, 3:14am
        LOVE your user ID, Wraith Buster!! Thank you so much! my_immortals Send a private message to my_immortals Nov 7 2010, 3:59am
    THAT, DrogoBaggins Send a private message to DrogoBaggins Nov 7 2010, 11:01am
        Hey there! my_immortals Send a private message to my_immortals Nov 7 2010, 1:36pm
    Are you the doll painter on dA? Ainu Laire Send a private message to Ainu Laire Nov 7 2010, 2:20pm
        No, but that's a fine compliment to think that I am!! my_immortals Send a private message to my_immortals Nov 7 2010, 2:59pm
    Wow!!! Anorien Send a private message to Anorien Nov 7 2010, 8:15pm
        Thanks Anorian! my_immortals Send a private message to my_immortals Nov 7 2010, 8:27pm
    wow! King Isildur of Gondor Send a private message to King Isildur of Gondor Nov 8 2010, 2:28am
        Thank you Isildur for your kind words! It's a wonderful hobby! my_immortals Send a private message to my_immortals Nov 8 2010, 2:35am
    Superb job.... Idril Celebrindal Send a private message to Idril Celebrindal Nov 8 2010, 4:30pm
        Thank you Idril and yes! my_immortals Send a private message to my_immortals Nov 8 2010, 5:29pm
    Wow, just... WOW... film fanNo.7 Send a private message to film fanNo.7 Nov 10 2010, 2:32am
        Thanks #7! I really enjoy doing these and it's a thrill that others enjoy it as well! my_immortals Send a private message to my_immortals Nov 10 2010, 5:02am
    What type of paints? WonderBroad Send a private message to WonderBroad Nov 11 2010, 12:32am
        Hi WB! Thank you very much and... my_immortals Send a private message to my_immortals Nov 11 2010, 12:50am
            Thank you! WonderBroad Send a private message to WonderBroad Nov 11 2010, 1:24am
                Hi again WB! my_immortals Send a private message to my_immortals Nov 11 2010, 3:24am
                    Cool! WonderBroad Send a private message to WonderBroad Nov 11 2010, 3:58am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.