Harry Potter vs. Twilight's vampire Edward Cullen
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

film fanNo.7
Bree

Sep 26 2010, 5:19pm

Post #1 of 29 (8739 views)
Shortcut
Harry Potter vs. Twilight's vampire Edward Cullen Can't Post

I assume you all know the wizard Harry Potter he's kinda popular... worldwide Wink.
And Edward Cullen is the main vampire character in the Twilight Series.

You know you're cool when...
-You have a nerd-spasm just because you walk by your Lord of the Rings Extended Edition DVDs.
-You cry at the end of return of the king even though you've seen it about 13 times.
-You check TOR.n for updates when you should be doing your geography project.
-You would rather have Richard Taylor's autograph than Merryl Streep's.
-You doodle Treebeard in the margins of your math homework.
But if that's what I'm like... well than too bad for normal people!

Ataahua
Forum Admin / Moderator

Sep 26 2010, 6:30pm

Post #2 of 29 (4382 views)
Shortcut
Fight cancelled. [In reply to] Can't Post

As both are so 'good', neither will want to battle. Tongue

Celebrimbor: "Pretty rings..."
Dwarves: "Pretty rings..."
Men: "Pretty rings..."
Sauron: "Mine's better."

"Ah, how ironic, the addictive qualities of Sauron’s master weapon led to its own destruction. Which just goes to show, kids - if you want two small and noble souls to succeed on a mission of dire importance... send an evil-minded b*****d with them too." - Gandalf's Diaries, final par, by Ufthak.

Ataahua's stories

SirDennisC
Half-elven

Sep 26 2010, 9:36pm

Post #3 of 29 (4304 views)
Shortcut
Not so sure [In reply to] Can't Post

One sideways glance from Harry at Bella and it's game over. Then Jacob would eat the remains.

Ataahua
Forum Admin / Moderator

Sep 26 2010, 10:08pm

Post #4 of 29 (4336 views)
Shortcut
Heck if it came down to that, [In reply to] Can't Post

then I'd put money on Ginny to smack Harry over the head first!

"Ah, how ironic, the addictive qualities of Sauron’s master weapon led to its own destruction. Which just goes to show, kids - if you want two small and noble souls to succeed on a mission of dire importance... send an evil-minded b*****d with them too." - Gandalf's Diaries, final par, by Ufthak.

Ataahua's stories

SirDennisC
Half-elven

Sep 26 2010, 10:19pm

Post #5 of 29 (4529 views)
Shortcut
I see where this is going [In reply to] Can't Post

Harry, Edward and Jacob stand aside while Ginny and Bella throw down, dangerously close to a mud puddle.

TolkienOtaku
Rivendell

Sep 28 2010, 6:24pm

Post #6 of 29 (4387 views)
Shortcut
I like where this is going. [In reply to] Can't Post

I have no personality whatsoever. Cower before my blandness!

Ataahua
Forum Admin / Moderator

Sep 30 2010, 1:02am

Post #7 of 29 (4209 views)
Shortcut
In that case, [In reply to] Can't Post

my money's on the feisty red-head - she doesn't need a wand to take Bella down.

Ataahua's stories

SirDennisC
Half-elven

Sep 30 2010, 1:30am

Post #8 of 29 (4222 views)
Shortcut
Red hair you say? [In reply to] Can't Post

I think Harry should rather take his chances with Edward after all.

Kangi Ska
Half-elven

Sep 30 2010, 1:40am

Post #9 of 29 (4255 views)
Shortcut
Avada Kedavra [In reply to] Can't Post

They are all toast!Evil

Kangi Ska

Make the Hobbit Happen Now!

Photobucket

Donry
Tol Eressea

Sep 30 2010, 3:16am

Post #10 of 29 (4890 views)
Shortcut
I have no idea... [In reply to] Can't Post

who this Twilight character is. I've not read or watched anything to do with Twilight. So I'll pick the 'boy with the scar'. Just saw a trailer for the new Potter movie tonight....will be interesting.

What's the matter, James? No glib remark? No pithy comeback?"

Alassëa Eruvande
Valinor

Oct 1 2010, 11:05pm

Post #11 of 29 (4313 views)
Shortcut
Rocks fall, everyone dies. [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, everybody from Twilight, anyway.Evil

And suddenly the Tornadoes saw afar off a greenlight, as it were a cloud with a living heart of flame;
and they knew that this was no vision only, but that PJ had made a new thing: The Hobbit, the Film that Is.

film fanNo.7
Bree

Oct 2 2010, 12:46am

Post #12 of 29 (4198 views)
Shortcut
Don't worry about it [In reply to] Can't Post

Twilight isn't good enough to bother with. I hope there aren't any Twilight fans who read that... because they're crazy (proof: they actually like Twilight).

-You have a nerd-spasm just because you walk by your Lord of the Rings Extended Edition DVDs.
-You cry at the end of return of the king even though you've seen it about 13 times.
-Everything you say, or anyone else for that matter, relates to LotR even if it only makes sense to you.-by Gimli'sBox

Donry
Tol Eressea

Oct 2 2010, 12:53am

Post #13 of 29 (4200 views)
Shortcut
Funny... [In reply to] Can't Post

they seem to be a bit of a rabid fan base.....years and years ago, at the tv channel I work at, we were supposed to air some European Football, but the game got delayed or something, and we couldn't air it. So soccer-heads starting showing up at the front doors trying to get in!!! Some even phoned in with threats! Now this was like 20 years ago and I wasn't officially employed with the station. But stories like that are legendary around here.
I see some similarities in the fan base....!

Kangi Ska
Half-elven

Oct 2 2010, 1:01am

Post #14 of 29 (4261 views)
Shortcut
Like your footer!// [In reply to] Can't Post

Kangi Ska

Make the Hobbit Happen Now!

Photobucket

film fanNo.7
Bree

Oct 2 2010, 1:01am

Post #15 of 29 (4224 views)
Shortcut
Awesome! [In reply to] Can't Post

If only that could happen in reality and rid us all of Twilight Wink !

-Everything you say, or anyone else for that matter, relates to LotR even if it only makes sense to you.-by Gimli'sBox

SirDennisC
Half-elven

Oct 2 2010, 3:24am

Post #16 of 29 (4515 views)
Shortcut
Uh we're standing right here [In reply to] Can't Post

Two such fans kept this thread alive while you were away (though one of us is an HP fan as well for some reason)Laugh

Do you honestly think Harry would stand a chance against Edward? Is Harry immortal too? Edward may be a bit new fangled, but I don't see why he wouldn't have magic resistance like traditional vampires. What say you to that?

Alassëa Eruvande
Valinor

Oct 2 2010, 5:00pm

Post #17 of 29 (4334 views)
Shortcut
Harry has Hermione. [In reply to] Can't Post

She will spend two days in the Hogwarts library prior to the duel, and learn everything there is to know about defeating vampires.

She will discover, among other things, that the sparkling variety of vampire is way emo and can be made to self-destruct on its own. Harry just has to tell Edward of his tragic past and Edward won't be able to handle it!

And suddenly the Tornadoes saw afar off a greenlight, as it were a cloud with a living heart of flame;
and they knew that this was no vision only, but that PJ had made a new thing: The Hobbit, the Film that Is.

film fanNo.7
Bree

Oct 3 2010, 12:32am

Post #18 of 29 (4286 views)
Shortcut
Well sir, to that I say... [In reply to] Can't Post

Since when do vampires have 'magic-resistance' ? They aren't raincoats (although they are wet blankets, ooooohhhhhh, tssssssssssssssssss, oooooooooowwwwwwwwwww!! That's right, I'm that immatureLaugh)! Besides Harry has the upper hand because he can get Edward from a distance but Edward has to get all upclose and personal and rip Harry to pieces! When Harry can just... OOOOHHHHH IDEA! Harry could just show Bella how creepy Edward actually is and get her on his side and then get Bella to use *BREAKING DAWN SPOILER* her shield ability to cover himself Then Edward'll be screwed because he won't even be able to read his thoughts!!!! BOOM!!! That's right Harry wins Tongue!!!! Well did that very long response make up for my earlier neglect of the thread Evil? Hopefully you read Breaking Dawn though 'cause otherwise that wouldn't of made any sense. WHEW!!! that was long (for me anyway).

(This post was edited by film fanNo.7 on Oct 3 2010, 12:35am)

Ataahua
Forum Admin / Moderator

Oct 3 2010, 6:02am

Post #19 of 29 (4234 views)
Shortcut
Oi! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
(though one of us is an HP fan as well for some reason)Laugh

I consider myself an equal opportunity fantasist - no judging allowed or I shall ... um, frown at you. Severely!

Ataahua's stories

SirDennisC
Half-elven

Oct 3 2010, 7:32am

Post #20 of 29 (6794 views)
Shortcut
Point taken [In reply to] Can't Post

and I take back the comment about red-heads too.

This has been the most disappointing mash-up ever!

the_argonath
Lorien

Oct 5 2010, 9:54pm

Post #21 of 29 (5518 views)
Shortcut
Potter all the way!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Cullen will be too busy re-applying his foundation, as per the hilarious new trailer for the film " Vampires Suck" Smile

~*Haudh-en-Ndengin the Elves named it, the Hill of Slain, and Haugh-en-Nirnaeth, the Hill of tears... the earth beneath which the swords of the Eldar and the Edain crumbled into rust*~

SirDennisC
Half-elven

Oct 15 2010, 2:41am

Post #22 of 29 (5501 views)
Shortcut
The media gods are laughing at us [In reply to] Can't Post

It seems Daniel Radcliffe will voice the character "Edmund" on The Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror XXI, November 7th, 2010.

Harry for the win.

Donry
Tol Eressea

Oct 18 2010, 12:06am

Post #23 of 29 (4137 views)
Shortcut
Damned Media Gods... [In reply to] Can't Post

always so smug.

Analeewyn
Lorien

Oct 18 2010, 6:11am

Post #24 of 29 (4305 views)
Shortcut
Oh yes! Awesome ending! and Perfectly "Green" footer! // [In reply to] Can't Post

macfalk
Valinor

Oct 20 2010, 6:16am

Post #25 of 29 (4193 views)
Shortcut
I second that! Twilight- [In reply to] Can't Post

Do they even have any powers? I tried to watch the first film and all I saw were the two main characters eternally yearning for each other, and whining about problems. HP would probably win...

The greatest adventure is what lies ahead.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.