The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: TORn Moots and Other Events:
Fellowship: The Musical will run at the same time as TTT at the RCMH

Garfeimao
Rohan

Aug 5 2010, 7:11pm

Post #1 of 5 (743 views)
Shortcut
Fellowship: The Musical will run at the same time as TTT at the RCMH Can't Post

This musical version of the Fellowship of the Ring is hilarious and well put together. It's been run several different times here in So Cal over the past several years, and we even included them in one of the ORC conventions. I highly recommend a visit to check them out during this 10 day run, especially to those of you coming into town for the TTT concert.

Six performances only - starting Oct. 7th and ending Oct. 17th.
For info and tickets go to:

http://www.nymf.org/Show-1522.html

Get your tickets before they're gone. {One note about the tickets, they are currently onsale for festival members, with general tickets available on Septemer 1.} Now your quest is to forward this to all of Middle Earth (especially anyone you know on the East Coast) and help the world discover just how hilarious one little hobbit's adventure can be.

{additional note about tickets. The tickets are onsale right now for members of the Musical theater festival, but will open up to the public on September 1}

Peace, Love and Rock & Roll,

Garfeimao
The orange stripey One

My page in the Traveling Journal

Elizabeth
Half-elven

Aug 6 2010, 3:59am

Post #2 of 5 (388 views)
Shortcut
Hilarious, indeed. [In reply to] Can't Post

Highly recommended. But don't expect too much in the way of professional production values... just relax and enjoy.

Elizabeth is the TORnsib formerly known as 'erather'

MrCere
Sr. Staff

Aug 26 2010, 3:10pm

Post #3 of 5 (326 views)
Shortcut
Tickets now available early and at a discount [In reply to] Can't Post

The folks from 'Fellowship' have provided a way to see the show early. I add my voice to others that say, it is GREAT! We have a story on the home page with details on who and how to contact people to make that happen.

Makes me wish I were going to NYC even more!

Here is the contact info:

Tickets for NYMF performances of Fellowship! go on sell to the public Sept. 1st, but we can get you advance tickets that are around $3 cheaper.
Fellowship! the Musical Parody of "Fellowship of the Ring" at American Theatre of Actors (Chernuchin) 314 West 54th Street (between 8th and 9th)
Submit ticket requests to: cstrickler@senovva.com
Info required:
name on ticket:perf date/time:number of seats:name on credit card (cc):cc number:cc expiration:CVV2 code:
Price - $20.85 each Dates and times:
Thursday, Oct 7th, 2010 at 8:00 pm
Friday, Oct 8th, 2010 at 10:30 pm
Sunday, Oct 10th, 2010 at 9:00 pm
Wednesday, Oct 13th, 2010 at 8:00 pm
Saturday, Oct 16th, 2010 at 8:00 pm
Sunday, Oct 17th, 2010 at 1:00 pm

I have no choice but to believe in free will.

The cake is a lie
The cake is a lie
The cake is a lie

My blog

greendragon
Sr. Staff

Aug 28 2010, 9:51pm

Post #4 of 5 (323 views)
Shortcut
A group of us are going to the 10.30 showing Friday 8th... [In reply to] Can't Post

See info in the NYC thread above. Hope some others can come too! Smile

'There are older and fouler things than orcs in the deep places of my fridge...'

'You never know what will happen next, when once you get mixed up with TORnsibs and their friends.'

Garfeimao
Rohan

Sep 1 2010, 5:44pm

Post #5 of 5 (299 views)
Shortcut
Just got my ticket [In reply to] Can't Post

woohoo.

Now, I'll be arriving into JFK around 9:59pm that evening, so I'll be jumping off the plane into a taxi and go straight to the theater. I'm only bringing Carry on luggage, so this shouldn't be an issue. Can't wait to see you all.

I may also go see them later this month here in So Cal, they are doing a fundraising show for this NY trip.

Peace, Love and Rock & Roll,

Garfeimao
The orange stripey One

My page in the Traveling Journal

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.