Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Fan Art:
"Ask Gollum" Podcast - Must Visit for Rings Fans!

Fazumar
The Shire

Jul 24 2010, 6:45am

Post #1 of 1 (2742 views)
Shortcut
"Ask Gollum" Podcast - Must Visit for Rings Fans! Can't Post

Hi everyone!

Some of you may have perhaps seen some of my posts in The Hobbit casting discussions, where I've continually mentioned my love for acting as well as LotR.

If I may be so bold, I do believe I perform one of the better (if not the best) Gollum impressions anywhere on the Internet.

If you visit the link in my signature, you can see a YouTube video of me performing the famous TTT scene with Smeagol/Gollum arguing while Frodo and Sam sleep nearby.

Recently, I made the decision to do a fun pet project called "Ask Gollum".

Basically, fans (I hope you!) will write to me with a question for "Gollum" to answer... I choose select entries and then use them as the basis for an episode of the podcast.

Earlier this evening I have posted the 4th entry in the series, and I truly believe the podcast has some great potential to be a fun bit of entertainment for Tolkien fans!

I would love to invite you to come and listen to the podcast! I hope you enjoy it! Please be sure to send in questions as well!

-Tyler Michael Jonsson
AKA: Gollum

http://www.AskGollum.com

Los Angeles based Stage and Film Actor.
Tyler Michael Jonsson's Official Website

Watch My Gollum Impression Video (Best You Will Ever Watch!)

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.