Wednesday Movie Trivia!
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Magpie
Immortal

Feb 22 2007, 5:12pm

Post #26 of 33 (3460 views)
Shortcut
I agree that [In reply to] Can't Post

Mark seemed much more relaxed in those extras. Did Barrie essentially work for NewLine? I think something said here recently made me think/realize this. I did realize that Mark did... but not Barrie. It puts an interesting perspective on his demeanor. You know, he's done some talks here in town about his LOTR experience as fundraisers. I didn't go to any. I wonder if our other two Minnesotans (whatever incarnation HobbitLoveR is in now - I think she's changed her name but I can't find her... and Lailith) went.

no longer just aMagpie... I'm now *the* Magpie

Loresilme
Valinor

Feb 23 2007, 5:20pm

Post #27 of 33 (3818 views)
Shortcut
This is fun even though I don't know half of 'em! [In reply to] Can't Post

1. How many Ringwraiths does Arwen tell Strider she cannot account for when she finds him in the woods?
Four.

2. How many legs does a Nazgul fell beast have?
Four … Two big and two little?

3. Where does Frodo put the Ring when he and Sam say goodbye to Gandalf in the Shire?
In his vest pocketses.

4. Where was Isildur ambushed when he lost the One Ring?
In the back! No? Ok, guessing, was that called "The Gladden Fields"? I'm not sure.

5, Who dies at Helm's Deep after Aragorn tells him to retreat?
Don't remind me ... so sad. My hero. Haldir.

6. What is Barrie Osborne's title in the trilogy credits?
"Mr. Moneybags?" No? Ok, …. guessing, Executive Producer?

MouthofSauron
Tol Eressea

Dec 18 2012, 6:06am

Post #28 of 33 (3353 views)
Shortcut
testing [In reply to] Can't Post

r

take me down to the woodland realm where the trees are green and the elf women are pretty, oh will you take me home...

MouthofSauron
Tol Eressea

Dec 18 2012, 6:07am

Post #29 of 33 (3342 views)
Shortcut
ss [In reply to] Can't Post

test

take me down to the woodland realm where the trees are green and the elf women are pretty, oh will you take me home...

MouthofSauron
Tol Eressea

Dec 18 2012, 6:09am

Post #30 of 33 (3333 views)
Shortcut

1 2 3

MouthofSauron
Tol Eressea

Dec 18 2012, 6:10am

Post #31 of 33 (3336 views)
Shortcut

MouthofSauron
Tol Eressea

Dec 18 2012, 6:12am

Post #32 of 33 (3346 views)
Shortcut

1 2 3

take me down to the woodland realm where the trees are green and the elf women are pretty, oh will you please take me home...

MouthofSauron
Tol Eressea

Dec 18 2012, 6:13am

Post #33 of 33 (3474 views)
Shortcut

take me down to the woodland realm where the trees are green and the elf women are pretty, oh will you please take me home...

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.