The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Fan Art:
Children of Hurin script?

animatechnica
The Shire

Jun 4 2010, 8:18pm

Post #1 of 4 (1159 views)
Shortcut
Children of Hurin script? Can't Post

hi all i am a machinima animator (hobbyist) and am thinking of doing the Children of Hurin as a potential movie project - wondering if anyone might have a script treatment that they might be working on and might welcome potential adaptation in machinima

in parallel, i am currently working on a parody of The Hobbit- essentially an irreverent and not so serious take of the Hobbit story
- see the teaser here : http://www.vimeo.com/12257704

if you're on facebook, you can join hte production thread - http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=100240600023209

animatechnica
The Shire

Jun 7 2010, 11:59pm

Post #2 of 4 (2199 views)
Shortcut
sample images for the potential movie [In reply to] Can't Post

here's Nienor in better times

Turin

potential pre battle scene

TheNazgul
Rivendell

Jun 12 2010, 12:36am

Post #3 of 4 (997 views)
Shortcut
Not to Put you down but the hair is wrong [In reply to] Can't Post

Nienor is goldenhaired while Turin has his mothers dark Hair but other than that they look great

Et Earello Endorenna utulien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn` Ambar-metta!
(For those who dont read Elvish)
Out of the great sea to Middle-EarthI am come. In this place I will abide,and my heirs, unto the ending of the world
Photobucket

MatthewB
Bree

Feb 13 2011, 9:08pm

Post #4 of 4 (851 views)
Shortcut
Turin is NOT Elric [In reply to] Can't Post

Turin had Raven hair, and was taller (of course, there is no indication of height, but having studied art for some time myself, you have drawn a guy who is short, based upon the proportions. Tall people tend to have longer legs, waist, arms and necks. Not to mention that the number of head-heights of their bodies tend to be in the six to eight range instead of the 5 to 7 range of shorter people, whose features remain more neotonic)

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.