Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
Favorite "Ocean" film?

Poll: Favorite "Ocean" film?
Ocean's 11
Ocean's 12
Ocean's 13
View Results (14 votes)

Arwen_Undomiel
Lorien

May 7 2010, 10:03pm

Views: 385
Shortcut
Favorite "Ocean" film? Can't Post

During the past week, I've watched all of the "Ocean" films-
Ocean's 11, Ocean's 12, and Ocean's 13.
Personally, I thought Ocean's 11 was fantastic; I'm voting for that one.
12 didn't do it so much for me, I thought it was a bit slow and the story needed more snap. I thought 13 was a lot better.

What's your favorite; any comments?

(This post was edited by Arwen_Undomiel on May 7 2010, 10:04pm)

Subject User Time
Favorite "Ocean" film? Arwen_Undomiel Send a private message to Arwen_Undomiel May 7 2010, 10:03pm
    Can't vote.... Donry Send a private message to Donry May 8 2010, 12:03am
        I haven't seen any of 'em either// GAndyalf Send a private message to GAndyalf May 8 2010, 12:32am
        Personally, 12 was my least favorite... Arwen_Undomiel Send a private message to Arwen_Undomiel May 9 2010, 12:49am
    I've only seen a few minutes of the original with the rat pack and have nothing good to say about it..lol// 7777777 Send a private message to 7777777 May 8 2010, 6:52pm
    Victory at Sea.// Kangi Ska Send a private message to Kangi Ska May 9 2010, 12:53am
    Arwen, your analysis is spot on for me, too. Patty Send a private message to Patty May 9 2010, 7:10pm
        Thank you... Arwen_Undomiel Send a private message to Arwen_Undomiel May 9 2010, 9:57pm
    Actually I've only seen the first one . . . aranelthehobbit22 Send a private message to aranelthehobbit22 May 12 2010, 10:39pm
        That video is hilarious!! Arwen_Undomiel Send a private message to Arwen_Undomiel May 13 2010, 1:02am
        I'm just now catching that youtube video... Patty Send a private message to Patty Jun 16 2010, 5:03pm
    I love all three... Analeewyn Send a private message to Analeewyn Jul 31 2010, 10:59pm
        Oh my gosh, me too Arwen_Undomiel Send a private message to Arwen_Undomiel Aug 1 2010, 5:33pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.