Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
**FD: A much too hasty Thank You to the Founders Day Team from weaver & gramma!

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Apr 27 2010, 2:08am

Views: 217
Shortcut
**FD: A much too hasty Thank You to the Founders Day Team from weaver & gramma! Can't Post

We'll be posting a complete set of "credits" at Fiesta Friday to thank everyone who helped us plan and pull off this year's Founders Day Activities. But for now, we'd just like to acknowlede the Founders Day Committee as a group for an incredible second annual event! *applauds one and all!!*

However... this isn't the end of the party! There's more to come!! We've got one more surprise up our sleeves between now and Fiesta, some virtual doorprizes to award then, and a great closing party at Barliman's this weekend. So enjoy yourselves and join us at Fiesta Friday to see if you won... and to find out who brough you all the fun this year :)

Cheers for now! Go back to the party! And THANK YOU Founders Day Committee!

Most sincerely,

weaver (Founders Day Chair) and grammaboodawg (co-chair)

sample
What a GREAT DAY!!!

sample sample

"There is more in you of good than you know, child of the kindly West."
~Hug like a hobbit!~

I really need these new films to take me back to, and not re-introduce me to, that magical world.

TORn's Observations Lists

Subject User Time
**FD: A much too hasty Thank You to the Founders Day Team from weaver & gramma! grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Apr 27 2010, 2:08am
    It was a joy working with you guys Ainu Laire Send a private message to Ainu Laire Apr 27 2010, 4:05am
    And thank *you*, ladies! Eledhwen Send a private message to Eledhwen Apr 27 2010, 6:25am
        What she said :-) Kimi Send a private message to Kimi Apr 27 2010, 8:58am
    You guys rock! Tehanu Send a private message to Tehanu Apr 27 2010, 9:11am
    Oh! There's more? dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Apr 27 2010, 10:25am
        Thanks to a twist of fate grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Apr 27 2010, 11:21am
    More to come? Wow! Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Apr 27 2010, 1:47pm
    Thanks for your work, to all on the team. Patty Send a private message to Patty Apr 27 2010, 4:09pm
        I hope grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg May 1 2010, 12:39pm
    Three cheers fot the FD committee! Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Apr 27 2010, 5:14pm
        Is this an opportunity... Patty Send a private message to Patty Apr 27 2010, 5:17pm
            sure, but make sure you stop back for another drink at Fiesta! weaver Send a private message to weaver Apr 27 2010, 10:56pm
                Will do, but I'll be late again. I'm supposed to be headed to... Patty Send a private message to Patty Apr 27 2010, 11:06pm
                    ok, we'll save you a seat at the bar!// weaver Send a private message to weaver Apr 27 2010, 11:11pm
    Thanks to everyone involved! Jazmine Send a private message to Jazmine Apr 28 2010, 7:07pm
        you can still chime in on the FD threads, andmore is coming! weaver Send a private message to weaver Apr 28 2010, 7:27pm
        I hope you're feeling better, {{Jaz}} // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg May 1 2010, 12:49pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.