Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
There once was a challenge quite tricky-trick:

Ataahua
Superuser / Moderator

Feb 21 2007, 4:13am

Views: 396
Shortcut
There once was a challenge quite tricky-trick: Can't Post

What visions made Gollum’s mind turn so sick?
Did it come from the Ring?
But now, here’s the thing:
Your answer must be in a limerick!

Celebrimbor: "Pretty rings..."
Dwarves: "Pretty rings..."
Men: "Pretty rings..."
Sauron: "Mine's better."

"Ah, how ironic, the addictive qualities of Sauron’s master weapon led to its own destruction. Which just goes to show, kids - if you want two small and noble souls to succeed on a mission of dire importance... send an evil-minded b*****d with them too." - Gandalf's Diaries, final par, by Ufthak.

Ataahua's stories

Subject User Time
There once was a challenge quite tricky-trick: Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Feb 21 2007, 4:13am
    Twas all the same, the Ring to blame or Smeagol's shame. Noneoftheabove Send a private message to Noneoftheabove Feb 21 2007, 4:45am
    "My cave is depressing," said Smeagol. squire Send a private message to squire Feb 21 2007, 6:23am
        Oh my! It doesn't refresh us! JPB Feb 21 2007, 6:29am
    One could say that it was the hunger linkin-artelf Send a private message to linkin-artelf Feb 21 2007, 6:54am
    Some said it was lack of good chlorophyll Penthe Send a private message to Penthe Feb 21 2007, 7:11am
    Poor Smeagol had such a bad dream Eärwen Swan Maiden Of Alqualondë Send a private message to Eärwen Swan Maiden Of Alqualondë Feb 21 2007, 7:42am
    The fish may be fresh.... Radhruin Send a private message to Radhruin Feb 21 2007, 7:48am
    It only occurred to him later FingonOfPittsburgh Send a private message to FingonOfPittsburgh Feb 21 2007, 12:33pm
    Poor, poor Smeagol. grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Feb 21 2007, 12:52pm
    There once was a hobbit ancestor NottaSackville Send a private message to NottaSackville Feb 21 2007, 1:15pm
    Few knew Gollum came from Nantucket Curious Send a private message to Curious Feb 21 2007, 1:30pm
        What has it got in its bucketses, precious?/ L. Ron Halfelven Send a private message to L. Ron Halfelven Feb 21 2007, 2:29pm
            There's a hole in the bucket, dear LRon, dear LRon... grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Feb 21 2007, 3:10pm
                The New Boards have no buckets. The New Boards need no buckets. (nt) Samantha Baggins Send a private message to Samantha Baggins Feb 21 2007, 8:20pm
                    "What has happened? Where is the pail king?" L. Ron Halfelven Send a private message to L. Ron Halfelven Feb 21 2007, 8:37pm
                        My dog just looked up at me GaladrielTX Send a private message to GaladrielTX Feb 21 2007, 9:32pm
                            I thought dogs can't look up? Samantha Baggins Send a private message to Samantha Baggins Feb 21 2007, 10:10pm
                                That's what Big Al says...NT Foe Send a private message to Foe Feb 21 2007, 10:13pm
                            If you can believe it... dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Feb 22 2007, 3:24am
                        He kicked the bucket, but the soap ring remains. grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Feb 21 2007, 9:42pm
                        LOL! *mods up* (NT) Smeagirl/Girllum Send a private message to Smeagirl/Girllum Feb 21 2007, 11:29pm
        lol! *mods up* linkin-artelf Send a private message to linkin-artelf Feb 21 2007, 3:25pm
            Precious, please fetch us, that which we seek! Noneoftheabove Send a private message to Noneoftheabove Feb 21 2007, 6:56pm
        Lolol, excellent Curious! Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Feb 21 2007, 4:23pm
    Poor Smeagol was captured by orcses Smeagirl/Girllum Send a private message to Smeagirl/Girllum Feb 21 2007, 1:33pm
    Compulsive much? grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Feb 21 2007, 3:09pm
    that Gollum was sick, was sick is true, for: Ciars Send a private message to Ciars Feb 21 2007, 7:29pm
    I wanted the Ring in the worst way Morwen Send a private message to Morwen Feb 21 2007, 8:24pm
        re FingonOfPittsburgh Send a private message to FingonOfPittsburgh Feb 21 2007, 8:28pm
    My attempt. Foe Send a private message to Foe Feb 21 2007, 9:16pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.