Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Gaming & Collecting:
Lord of the Rings EXCLUSIVE Prancing Pony T-Shirt!

News from Bree
spymaster@theonering.net

Mar 12 2010, 8:47am

Post #1 of 6 (1771 views)
Shortcut
Lord of the Rings EXCLUSIVE Prancing Pony T-Shirt! Can't Post

Wanna join the staff of the Prancing Pony? WBShop.com is pre-selling an official and exclusive Pracing Pony T-shirt right now.
Join the staff of the Prancing Pony with this EXCLUSIVE t-shirt from The Lord of the Rings!  The Inn of the Prancing Pony, in the town of Bree, is where Frodo Baggins first meets Aragorn.  This 100% cotton, black t-shirt features the Inn's logo on the front and STAFF on the back.  Available in adult sizes. Please note: this is a preorder item. The shirt will ship on April 6th, 2010.

Follow the link to place your pre-order today! [Prancing Pony Shirt]

greendragon
Sr. Staff

Mar 13 2010, 3:11pm

Post #2 of 6 (626 views)
Shortcut
that is cool! [In reply to] Can't Post

I love that is says, 'Staff' on the back. Wish they made them in women's fitted style... I would definitely buy one.

'There are older and fouler things than orcs in the deep places of my fridge...'

'You never know what will happen next, when once you get mixed up with TORnsibs and their friends.'

Patty
Immortal

Apr 13 2010, 4:55pm

Post #3 of 6 (965 views)
Shortcut
I've gotta admit, I bought the bootleg one off e-bay, because I didn't want the word STAFF on the back.... [In reply to] Can't Post

I really like it!

Permanent address: Into the West

greendragon
Sr. Staff

Apr 13 2010, 10:51pm

Post #4 of 6 (505 views)
Shortcut
Actually I like the 'staff' bit [In reply to] Can't Post

That was one of my fave things about it. I like the idea of being employed there. Smile

'There are older and fouler things than orcs in the deep places of my fridge...'

'You never know what will happen next, when once you get mixed up with TORnsibs and their friends.'

greendragon
Sr. Staff

Apr 13 2010, 10:51pm

Post #5 of 6 (785 views)
Shortcut
You wouldn't separate an old pub from its staff, would you...?? // [In reply to] Can't Post

Ruijor
Rohan

Jun 7 2010, 3:19am

Post #6 of 6 (578 views)
Shortcut
I want one... [In reply to] Can't Post

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.