Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: TORn Moots & Other Events:
Moot in NZ?

Alicia
Lorien

Dec 22 2009, 1:47pm

Views: 657
Shortcut
Moot in NZ? Can't Post

Hi all-

Well, I've been bellyaching for 2 years about needing to get back to NZ... it was booked last night, & I will be there from Feb. 8 to March 1, 2010!!! I'll be based in Wellington, but most likely free to go hither & yon. I would SO love to meet up with anyone & everyone from TORn who's going to be there the same time I am. I know Gramma mentioned something about she & a few others being there, although I'm not sure of the actual dates. But I would love a moot of some sort!! Smile What say you?

-Alicia
allywag67@aol.co
www.thewagband.com

It's easier to try than to prove it can't be done. -Justin Hayward, the Moody Blues

Subject User Time
Moot in NZ? Alicia Send a private message to Alicia Dec 22 2009, 1:47pm
    I'll miss you by a few weeks! Jazmine Send a private message to Jazmine Dec 22 2009, 5:57pm
        Oh no! Alicia Send a private message to Alicia Dec 22 2009, 6:04pm
    Yep, Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Dec 22 2009, 6:46pm
        Oh, get outta town!! Alicia Send a private message to Alicia Dec 22 2009, 6:53pm
            Check to see Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Dec 22 2009, 8:26pm
                Now why didn't I think of that? Alicia Send a private message to Alicia Dec 22 2009, 8:30pm
                Just an FYI Alicia Send a private message to Alicia Jan 9 2010, 3:08am
        You know, I donít know why, GaladrielTX Send a private message to GaladrielTX Dec 23 2009, 12:27am
            Ufthak's always hiding that blasted bazooka of his. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Dec 23 2009, 12:38am
                If you want to Draupne Send a private message to Draupne Feb 7 2010, 8:47pm
                    Errrr... Alicia Send a private message to Alicia Feb 8 2010, 6:21am
                        Hope you're having fun! Jazmine Send a private message to Jazmine Feb 12 2010, 7:39pm
                            Lots o' stuff! Alicia Send a private message to Alicia Feb 13 2010, 2:26am
            Never! Alicia Send a private message to Alicia Dec 29 2009, 6:02pm
                *grin* GaladrielTX Send a private message to GaladrielTX Dec 29 2009, 7:11pm
                    That, and Alicia Send a private message to Alicia Dec 29 2009, 7:17pm
    Leaving on Saturday!!! Alicia Send a private message to Alicia Feb 1 2010, 1:23pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.