Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: TORn Moots & Other Events:
Rumoured BIG LOTR events in NZ and UK?

Allen

Nov 29 2009, 1:46pm

Views: 500
Shortcut
Rumoured BIG LOTR events in NZ and UK? Can't Post

Hi all, my first post, go easy!

I am a kiwi writer based in the UK who has written a play about kiwi actors who do LOTR conventions and the fans who love them.

I have heard that there are some BIG events coming up in the next couple of years for LOTR film fans, can you put me right please?

A big one in NZ 2010?
A big one in UK 2012?

Have I got COMPLETELY the wrong end of the stick?!

As for UK since the demise of Fellowship of the Ring (I went in 2005) what's the biggest event on the UK LOTR calendar? I'm guessing it's Festival of the Shire for next year.

As you can probably guess I am looking to get my play in front of fans sometime in the next couple of years so need to know who to approach/contact to see if I can make it happen.

If you want to know more about the play see the links in my sig.

Thanks for your patience for such a silly question :-)

Al

A kiwi writer for stage and screen, now living in London

My play about LOTR actors and fans: http://www.allenoleary.com/my-inner-orc.html
About me: http://www.allenoleary.com/

Subject User Time
Rumoured BIG LOTR events in NZ and UK? Allen Send a private message to Allen Nov 29 2009, 1:46pm
    Welcome! entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Nov 29 2009, 10:01pm
    G'day! Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Nov 30 2009, 6:46pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.