Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Lord of the Rings:
Screencap of the Day

Artanis
Rohan

Oct 16 2009, 7:53pm

Views: 307
Shortcut
Screencap of the Day Can't Post

"Like a morning of pale spring, still clinging to winter's chill."

In what could be mistaken for a tender moment, we have Eowyn and Grima.

1.Something that intrigues me is why Eowyn closes her eyes as Grima strokes her cheek, any ideas why she does this?

2.Based on this one shot alone, do you feel sorry for Grima?

3. I'm often in awe of Eowyn's hair, and this shot is no exception! But, for one in mourning does she look too 'tidy', or perhaps for someone in her position she has learned to have a graceful demeanor even under great stress?

4. Any other comments/thoughts

Hope everyone has enjoyed the SCOD's this week. I found it quite hard to pick just one from today's selection, I sat here for ages just looking and enjoying the pics myself! CrazyLaughCool

Here is a larger version so you can look at 'The Hair'!
http://www.framecaplib.com/...ages/ttt/ttt0486.htm

Artanis

Subject User Time
Screencap of the Day Artanis Send a private message to Artanis Oct 16 2009, 7:53pm
    Silver-tongued fiend. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Oct 17 2009, 12:25am
        Yes, Artanis Send a private message to Artanis Oct 17 2009, 8:09pm
    mourning, pal... chill! batik Send a private message to batik Oct 17 2009, 2:03am
        LOL Artanis Send a private message to Artanis Oct 17 2009, 8:16pm
    this scene... frederica bolger Send a private message to frederica bolger Oct 17 2009, 8:21am
        I love Artanis Send a private message to Artanis Oct 17 2009, 8:22pm
        Love the 'Juliet's nurse' idea!!! :-D mae govannen Send a private message to mae govannen Oct 19 2009, 9:42am
    Feelings... mae govannen Send a private message to mae govannen Oct 17 2009, 2:30pm
        Great Artanis Send a private message to Artanis Oct 17 2009, 8:28pm
        touching Eowyn's face... weaver Send a private message to weaver Oct 17 2009, 9:53pm
            Eowyn and Faramir Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Oct 18 2009, 3:03pm
                Hee hee Artanis Send a private message to Artanis Oct 18 2009, 9:22pm
                ...sitting in a tree... weaver Send a private message to weaver Oct 21 2009, 10:25pm
            Thanks for the welcome back... and your comments! :-) // mae govannen Send a private message to mae govannen Oct 19 2009, 6:39am
            You're right about Faramir... But Aragorn mae govannen Send a private message to mae govannen Oct 19 2009, 9:51am
                I keep forgetting about that HOH scene... weaver Send a private message to weaver Oct 21 2009, 11:17pm
                    Talking about grabbing a hand, another parallel then... mae govannen Send a private message to mae govannen Oct 22 2009, 6:55am
    She really, really needed "somebody" to acknowledge her pain and struggle... weaver Send a private message to weaver Oct 17 2009, 9:33pm
    Barking up the wrong tree Goldberry of the river Send a private message to Goldberry of the river Oct 18 2009, 8:16pm
        Yes, re: Grima.. Artanis Send a private message to Artanis Oct 18 2009, 9:26pm
    "Like a morning of pale spring, still clinging to winter's chill." the_argonath Send a private message to the_argonath Oct 19 2009, 6:02pm
        Lovely line... by Tolkien!!! :-) mae govannen Send a private message to mae govannen Oct 20 2009, 6:16am
            Almost, but not quite.... FarFromHome Send a private message to FarFromHome Oct 20 2009, 8:05am
                It's just occurred to me Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Oct 21 2009, 2:58pm
                    I'm glad you thought of that FarFromHome Send a private message to FarFromHome Oct 21 2009, 8:37pm
                        And here I thought they were talking about the weather... weaver Send a private message to weaver Oct 21 2009, 10:09pm
                Oh my, you're correct!!! Thank you!... But then, mae govannen Send a private message to mae govannen Oct 22 2009, 6:18am
    He almost grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Oct 22 2009, 4:55pm
    bad acting,duh! almas_sparks Send a private message to almas_sparks Oct 29 2009, 2:30am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.