Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: TORn Moots and Other Events:
Rado City NYC Moot 2009 - Ringers Take Manhattan! --> Official Hotel Link inside the thread!
First page Previous page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next page Last page  View All

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Oct 4 2009, 1:16pm

Post #501 of 565 (3166 views)
Shortcut
Excellent! :) THANKS!! // [In reply to] Can't Post

sample

"There is more in you of good than you know, child of the kindly West."
~Hug like a hobbit!~ "In my heaven..."

I really need these new films to take me back to, and not re-introduce me to, that magical world.

TORn's Observations Lists

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Oct 4 2009, 1:19pm

Post #502 of 565 (3180 views)
Shortcut
Ohhh... I'm definitely going to use this! Thanks! :D // [In reply to] Can't Post

sample

I really need these new films to take me back to, and not re-introduce me to, that magical world.

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Oct 4 2009, 6:11pm

Post #503 of 565 (3316 views)
Shortcut
***FINAL RCMH Seating Charts for Friday & Saturday Nights*** [In reply to] Can't Post

Unless we have some last-minute changes or more Friday Nighters share their seat numbers, here are the updated seating charts for the Radio City Music Hall.

Once you've clicked on the links below, I find the images get larger when you click on the chart. Then, you can get an ever larger copy if you cut and past the picture and drag/expand it. CHEERS!! :D

RCMH Seating Chart for Friday Night
RCMH Seating Chart for Saturday Night (no names)
RCMH Seating Chart for Saturday (with names)
RCMH Seating Chart for Saturday Night (Names only)

sample

Magpie
Immortal

Oct 4 2009, 7:12pm

Post #504 of 565 (3294 views)
Shortcut
pdf version of these charts [In reply to] Can't Post

I've made all these images slightly higer rez in photoshop (which should yield a slightly better image than enlarging in Word or something). And I've put all four pages in a pdf.

Right click this link to download onto your harddrive

The images are still fuzzy but that's just the nature of the program gramma was working in.

If you want to print only certain pages, use the print command to select those pages.

Let me know if you have any problems with the file.

LOTR soundtrack website
Torn Image Posting Guide
magpie avatar gallery

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Oct 4 2009, 11:17pm

Post #505 of 565 (3159 views)
Shortcut
*geeky hand-clapping* Awesome!! [In reply to] Can't Post

THANK YOU!!! I'd been struggling trying to get it to work! *bows deeply* YOU ROCK!

sample

WhiteAslan
The Shire

Oct 5 2009, 2:53pm

Post #506 of 565 (3235 views)
Shortcut
*****Extra Ticket With the "Avari"***** [In reply to] Can't Post

The "Avari" have an extra ticket. The cost is $54. Please email me at slblevins at gmail dot com for details. I will also be posting this ticket on Craigslist, so it'll first come first served.

Thanks!!

_V_
Lorien

Oct 5 2009, 10:33pm

Post #507 of 565 (3240 views)
Shortcut
why do you call some "The Avari"? [In reply to] Can't Post

ReVolution of Evangelion

"Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name, but what's puzzling you, is the nature of my game"

Formerly known on TORN as "Draug the Unspeakably Violent"

Nenarëa

Oct 6 2009, 8:17am

Post #508 of 565 (3206 views)
Shortcut
Seat #, and is anyone seeing the manuscripts on Sat. @ 3pm? [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm new to the message boards, but some of the California folks may know me as Nancy. I'll be at the symphony Saturday night. Orch 5, QQ, Seat 511. Most likely wearing my grey Arwen riding jacket.

I'm also going to see the manuscripts Saturday at 3pm. Is anyone going at that time?

Was also wondering if people were thinking about having an early dinner before the show? Where and when? Does anyone know of places to eat near Radio City?

Nenarëa

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Oct 6 2009, 10:30am

Post #509 of 565 (3129 views)
Shortcut
Howdy Nancy ;) [In reply to] Can't Post

I've got your seat number to add to the chart. Thank you :D Look for an updated chart later on Wednesday the 7th (tomorrow).

I'm going to the exhibit at 9am with some fellow sibbies on Saturday. I can't WAIT! *twitch*

sample

WhiteAslan
The Shire

Oct 6 2009, 12:57pm

Post #510 of 565 (3183 views)
Shortcut
Because that's what our group is called in gramma's seating chart. [In reply to] Can't Post

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Oct 6 2009, 4:30pm

Post #511 of 565 (3159 views)
Shortcut
Oh no... RR. I don't need either one [In reply to] Can't Post

but what a bummer!!!! I was looking forward to seeing you :)

Next year... right? We'll invade NYC again next year :) *warm hug*

sample

Loresilme
Valinor

Oct 6 2009, 8:41pm

Post #512 of 565 (3167 views)
Shortcut
Mooters! A very special reason to check out the fan art display at RCMH! [In reply to] Can't Post

As some of you may know, NYCC (New York Comic Con) is underway too. As part of their fun and festivities, they had some LOTR-themed activities, one of which was a fan art contest. I am very happy to let you in on who THE Grand Prize winner is: our very own TORnsib Ainu Laire ! *wild applause* SmileSlyLaughLaughSmileSly!! Congratulations Ainu Laire!

AL's Grand Prize winning piece will be included in a LOTR Fan Art display at Radio City Music Hall. Be sure to check it out!

Altaira
Superuser

Oct 6 2009, 11:19pm

Post #513 of 565 (3206 views)
Shortcut
Congratulations, Ainu! [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow, we'd better get your autograph soon while we still can. Pretty soon we'll be saying: "we knew her when..."

I can't wait to see your artwork. Smile

Koru: Maori symbol representing a fern frond as it opens. The koru reaches towards the light, striving for perfection, encouraging new, positive beginnings.

"Life can't be all work and no TORn" -- jflower

"I take a moment to fervently hope that the camaradarie and just plain old fun I found at TORn will never end" -- LOTR_nutcase

TORn Calendar

elentari3018
Rohan

Oct 7 2009, 3:09am

Post #514 of 565 (3146 views)
Shortcut
Thanks for doing this gramma! [In reply to] Can't Post

"By Elbereth and Luthien the fair, you shall have neither the Ring nor me!" ~Frodo

"And then Gandalf arose and bid all men rise, and they rose, and he said: 'Here is a last hail ere the feast endeth. Last but not least. For I name now those who shall not be forgotten and without whose valour nought else that was done would have availed; and I name before you all Frodo of the Shire and Samwise his servant. And the bards and the minstrels should give them new names: Bronwe athan Harthad and Harthad Uluithiad , Endurance beyond Hope and Hope Unquenchable.." ~Gandalf, The End of the Third Age , from The History of Middle Earth series

Garfeimao
Rohan

Oct 7 2009, 6:27am

Post #515 of 565 (3162 views)
Shortcut
And she's my roomie [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow, my roomie is famous, cool. Can't wait to see what she submitted.

Peace, Love and Rock & Roll,

Garfeimao
The orange stripey One

Cruise to Middle earth

My page in the Traveling Journal

ElanorTX
Tol Eressea

Oct 7 2009, 6:31am

Post #516 of 565 (3163 views)
Shortcut
look at her avatar -- that's it! // [In reply to] Can't Post

"I shall not wholly fail if anything can still grow fair in days to come."

Elizabeth
Half-elven

Oct 7 2009, 7:52am

Post #517 of 565 (3162 views)
Shortcut
I can't believe you have only half the "Avari"! [In reply to] Can't Post

After I took pains to identify us all! Even I am missing!

drogo is *not* going. Elizabeth, Houndrock, AuxerreJordan the Discursive, Gum-ishi-ashi-gurum, Sandicomm, Rain Queen, and Nefixa are also in this group!

The Rohirrim, by Peter Xavier Price

Elizabeth is the TORnsib formerly known as 'erather'

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Oct 7 2009, 10:22am

Post #518 of 565 (3117 views)
Shortcut
WOW! Congratulations Ainu! *wild applause* [In reply to] Can't Post

THAT'S AWESOME!!!!

Two gold stars for being just so cool!!! :D

sample

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Oct 7 2009, 10:25am

Post #519 of 565 (3117 views)
Shortcut
Whoa! Sorry Elizabeth! [In reply to] Can't Post

I was interpreting your pm to say that not all of the Avari preferred not to be identified... but I'll DEFINITELY get y'all on the final chart!

THANKS M'DEAR! :D *races to charts*

sample

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Oct 7 2009, 10:39am

Post #520 of 565 (3151 views)
Shortcut
*** PLEASE PM CHANGES TO ME - UPDATED LIST TONIGHT 10/7/09*** [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry to holler guys, but I'm going to be very pressed for time this last day at home and work before leaving on Thursday morning for my Mom's... then to NYC!!! *twitch*

That means that the updated chart I add tonight (Wednesday, October 7th) will be it... the last update. SO... if you have any changes or additions you'd like to see on the chart, please pm me so I'm sure not to miss it.

It's difficult for me to go through ALL of the posts, so I've probably missed several comments on who isn't going, who is going and finding seat numbers :)

And those going on Friday night... if you'd like your seat charted... PM ME PLEASE D:

I have Elizabeth's Avari additions/deletion, mathom_lvr+1 and Nancy. Anyone who has posted something beside these fine folk need to PM me please.

CHEERS... and thanks so much!

sample

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Oct 7 2009, 10:42am

Post #521 of 565 (3157 views)
Shortcut
*snigger* About a buhzillion folks bought [In reply to] Can't Post

a huge batch of tickets all at once so they could be seated together. They've invaded TWO WHOLE ROWS of seats!! I think it's awesome!! :D

sample

WhiteAslan
The Shire

Oct 7 2009, 12:54pm

Post #522 of 565 (3156 views)
Shortcut
Just 17 of us. [In reply to] Can't Post

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Oct 7 2009, 2:05pm

Post #523 of 565 (3170 views)
Shortcut
I mean Nenarëa! Where'd I get Nancy? *shakes head* // [In reply to] Can't Post

sample

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Oct 7 2009, 2:17pm

Post #524 of 565 (3226 views)
Shortcut
Here's who I have for the Avari [In reply to] Can't Post

Please let me know if I've missed anyone... because WhiteAslan's post says there are 17, and I only have 15. I know that with Drogo Drogo and Luthien Rising dropping out, that might make the final count right :)

WhiteAslan GreenEarthOctoberSky Nerdanel Canadanthony Yncanes Farawyn Scout Lórien-lover Elizabeth Auxerre Sandicomm Gum-ishi-ashi-gurum Rain Queen Nefixa Houndrock

sample

WhiteAslan
The Shire

Oct 7 2009, 2:32pm

Post #525 of 565 (3179 views)
Shortcut
Gum and Farawyn aren't sitting with our group. [In reply to] Can't Post

Two of the Avari have different nicks and we can't remember their TORn nicks and two other Avari are bringing guests.

First page Previous page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.