The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: The Arena:
Edward Cullen VS Count Dracula

Arwen_Undomiel
Lorien

Sep 26 2009, 6:36pm

Post #1 of 8 (4328 views)
Shortcut
Edward Cullen VS Count Dracula Can't Post

Well, they're both vampires, aren't they? Hmm..... I don't know.... I think Edward would win because he has more motivation? Tongue Mind, I haven't actually read Twilight, but I broke down and saw the trailer.

The world is quiet here.

Milady
Rivendell

Oct 1 2009, 12:21pm

Post #2 of 8 (1135 views)
Shortcut
Seriously? [In reply to] Can't Post

Liek omg Edward 4evar! He's so SPARKLY and AWESUM he would totes kick Dracula's butt!

Honestly, why? Dracula wins by default because Edward Cullen is NOT a vampire. He's an angsty immortal teenager who sparkles and stalks and happens to drink blood.

THE ANGELS HAVE THE PHONE BOX

(don't blink)

weathertop
Rohan

Oct 1 2009, 2:27pm

Post #3 of 8 (978 views)
Shortcut
heh. i first read that as count chocula! [In reply to] Can't Post

!

Arwen_Undomiel
Lorien

Oct 1 2009, 2:46pm

Post #4 of 8 (1032 views)
Shortcut
Yeah seriously! Haha [In reply to] Can't Post

True, Ed isn't as bad as Dracula. But that doesn't make the odds more in his favor!

The world is quiet here.

.Ithilwen.
Rivendell

Oct 5 2009, 8:16pm

Post #5 of 8 (1176 views)
Shortcut
TOUCHE!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Liek omg Edward 4evar! He's so SPARKLY and AWESUM he would totes kick Dracula's butt!

Honestly, why? Dracula wins by default because Edward Cullen is NOT a vampire. He's an angsty immortal teenager who sparkles and stalks and happens to drink blood.

Ok I'll admit. I am a teenage girl who read the books just because of Edward. (This is because the cover was pretty back in ‘07…Not because of Mr. Pattinson!) And well couldn't talk about anything else for like - a month. But let’s just say Stephenie Meyer's crappy (NOT TO MENTION PATHETIC!) female characters and Edward ending up a sissy...

Killed the whole vampire thing... If I want something sparkly that'll last forever: I'll go buy myself a big pretty diamond. They don't talk and aren't pathetic...

Sorry about the rant!
^_^'''''

In this life you cannot go back, only foward...
~Zedd, Legend of the Seeker

(This post was edited by .Ithilwen. on Oct 5 2009, 8:16pm)

Arwen_Undomiel
Lorien

Oct 20 2009, 9:41pm

Post #6 of 8 (994 views)
Shortcut
It's ok Ithilwen... I rant all the time! [In reply to] Can't Post

The world is quiet here.

Lúthien Tinúviel
Bree

Dec 31 2009, 3:35pm

Post #7 of 8 (4823 views)
Shortcut
LMAO!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

In Reply To

Ok I'll admit. I am a teenage girl who read the books just because of Edward. (This is because the cover was pretty back in ‘07…Not because of Mr. Pattinson!) And well couldn't talk about anything else for like - a month. But let’s just say Stephenie Meyer's crappy (NOT TO MENTION PATHETIC!) female characters and Edward ending up a sissy...

Killed the whole vampire thing... If I want something sparkly that'll last forever: I'll go buy myself a big pretty diamond. They don't talk and aren't pathetic...

Sorry about the rant!
^_^'''''

I mist agree about the diamond thing, I laughed to death!!
Okay, Dracula is a Vampire. Edward is a Fairy Princess. Vampire vs. Fairy Princess, I believe the vampire would winWink

AncalagontheBlack
Rohan

Jul 4 2013, 11:28am

Post #8 of 8 (343 views)
Shortcut
cullen [In reply to] Can't Post

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.