Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
**Baggins Birthday Fanfic Fiasco!!

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Sep 22 2009, 8:59am

Views: 143
Shortcut
**Baggins Birthday Fanfic Fiasco!! Can't Post

Here's where you flex your fanfic muscles. Haiku, drabbles, rhymes and more are screaming to plant themselves in this post to celebrate our Baggins Boys' Birthdays! Here are a few of my stumble... I mean... humble attempts.

Birthday haiku
One turns thirty-three—
The elder 'leventy-one--
Mark the day in gold

Goblin-barkers crack—
Backarappers, squibs and sparks
Call time for supper

Boffins by the tree
The Hornblowers guard the ale—
So where do I sit?

A poem with little reason and no rhyme.
"The day is here; now drink to his health."
Their tankards rise together.
For years the ritual not only marks the day
But the love and longing for the missing one.

Yet there's cheer and laughter as they celebrate
Another year gone by.
And Sam, setting down his mug, also marks it
As another year closer
To a promise made by the seaside
While the White Gulls cried.

A Drabble – More Party Mysteries 9/22/09
"Look! There's dust rising at the end of the road again!" Several ran up the hill, straining to catch a glimpse of what was coming up the way this time. The waggon was covered; drawn by an immense horse as black as pitch. Each footfall caused the dust to slowly rise about its legs and the wide wheels stirred even more, giving the rig a mysterious air. Even the driver was hidden in the shadows under the red canopy. Amidst the scowls and shaking heads, the hobbits buzzed with guesses of what could be hidden within the slowly lumbering cart.

Bagginsesssss Birthday!!
TORn Party Hats
TORn party Hats deux

sample

sample

"There is more in you of good than you know, child of the kindly West."
~Hug like a hobbit!~ "In my heaven..."

I really need these new films to take me back to, and not re-introduce me to, that magical world.

TORn's Observations Lists

Subject User Time
**Baggins Birthday Fanfic Fiasco!! grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Sep 22 2009, 8:59am
    In the beginning... dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Sep 23 2009, 2:03am
        Love it! :D grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Sep 23 2009, 9:53am
    Dusk, Halimath 22nd, 1421 silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Sep 24 2009, 1:03am
        *gasp* grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Sep 24 2009, 8:49am
        but beautiful, none the less.// FantasyFan Send a private message to FantasyFan Sep 24 2009, 12:27pm
        The final farewell dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Sep 25 2009, 10:28am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.