Éowyn in Armor

Daughter of Nienna
Grey Havens

Feb 20 2007, 5:49am

Post #1 of 8 (5916 views)
Shortcut
Éowyn in Armor Can't Post

Éowyn in Armor

This is one of my favorites, most people really like this one.

Nienna: “ those who hearken to her learn pity, and endurance in hope . . . All those who wait in Mandos cry to her, for she brings strength to the spirit and turns sorrow to wisdom." — Valaquenta

linkin-artelf
Lorien

Feb 20 2007, 5:54am

Post #2 of 8 (5339 views)
Shortcut
Aha! [In reply to] Can't Post

I meant to ask you in my last post if your new avatar was one of your drawings. Now I know.Smile
Nice contrast between the hard pose and clothing and the soft look in her eyes. Who's she looking down at, I wonder?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"I walk along the shore and I gaze
At the light that radiates down
Will it travel forth to you
Far across this shimmering sea?"
formerly linkinparkelf

Ainu Laire
Tol Eressea

Feb 20 2007, 6:27am

Post #3 of 8 (5301 views)
Shortcut
The chainmail! [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear lord, the chainmail! That is truly great. I haven't attempted that much chainmail myself quite yet... not yet quite sure if I want to *g*

How big was the original drawing?

My LJ
My art site
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Daughter of Nienna
Grey Havens

Feb 20 2007, 8:08am

Post #4 of 8 (5340 views)
Shortcut
chainmail is rather [In reply to] Can't Post

daunting at first.
original drawing is aprox. 7 x 9"

In Reply To
Dear lord, the chainmail! That is truly great. I haven't attempted that much chainmail myself quite yet... not yet quite sure if I want to *g*

How big was the original drawing?

+ = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + =
[a href="http://www.theonering.net/rumour_mill/rpg/viewer/readingroom/40F314300001C9E1.html"]Websites Directory[/a], my drawings, [a href="http://www.geocities.com/~olelo/shelties/mahalo-aloha.html"]Aloha & Mahalo[/a]

Nienna: “ those who hearken to her learn pity, and endurance in hope . . . All those who wait in Mandos cry to her, for she brings strength to the spirit and turns sorrow to wisdom." — Valaquenta

Emily_M

Feb 22 2007, 9:10am

Post #5 of 8 (5277 views)
Shortcut
eowyn [In reply to] Can't Post

Amazing drawing. If I attempted to draw chain mail it would really confuse me. She looks sort of determined/emotional/like she's about to cry.

chuck

Feb 23 2007, 5:29am

Post #6 of 8 (5342 views)
Shortcut
re: [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

Éowyn in Armor

This is one of my favorites, most people really like this one.

I can see why Cool

This really is a beautiful depiction!

The Shadow and Flame

Finduilas
Bree

Nov 20 2010, 3:20am

Post #7 of 8 (5241 views)
Shortcut
so awsome [In reply to] Can't Post

Eowyn is such an awesome character and this drawing lives up to that.

Daughter of Nienna
Grey Havens

Nov 22 2010, 7:43am

Post #8 of 8 (5640 views)
Shortcut
This image, Gandalf, Boromir are among my favorites . . . [In reply to] Can't Post

of my drawings. The one I think are my best.
Also, Sam & Frodo Grey Haven farewell, Frodo & Bilbo in the cart, Sam in the House of the Healing, a few others.

Posting Flat Mode vs. Threaded Mode
Art Gallery Revised, Meaning of Aloha, What does Aloha mean, Websites Directory

Nienna: “those who hearken to her learn pity, and endurance in hope . . . All those who wait in Mandos cry to her, for she brings strength to the spirit and turns sorrow to wisdom." — Valaquenta

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.