Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
"I am Legend"

Poll: "I am Legend"
Fantastic!
Pretty darn good
Good
I don't think so...
It was TERRIBLE!
I haven't seen it yet
View Results (23 votes)

Arwen_Undomiel
Lorien

Jul 21 2009, 2:33am

Views: 323
Shortcut
"I am Legend" Can't Post

I just saw "I am Legend"- I won't say that it wasn't well-made, but- I felt like something was just missing; it was kind of despressing, actually! But electrifying nonetheless... not your typical Will Smith movie. So what do you think of it? If you are a fan of Will Smith and you want to see it, I'm not going to recommend it... wasn't exactly worth it. Well, anyway, what did YOU think of it?

Love,
Arwen
HeartHeart

Subject User Time
"I am Legend" Arwen_Undomiel Send a private message to Arwen_Undomiel Jul 21 2009, 2:33am
    I liked the previous two film adaptations much more.... CAhobbit Send a private message to CAhobbit Jul 21 2009, 7:25am
        Your signature is hilarious! Arwen_Undomiel Send a private message to Arwen_Undomiel Jul 21 2009, 6:39pm
    I don't dare see it Annael Send a private message to Annael Jul 21 2009, 6:51pm
        I'm wtih Annael, haven't seen it, sorry, Zmulady Send a private message to Zmulady Jul 21 2009, 8:55pm
        It's not worth seeing Arwen_Undomiel Send a private message to Arwen_Undomiel Jul 21 2009, 10:40pm
        PS Annael: Arwen_Undomiel Send a private message to Arwen_Undomiel Jul 21 2009, 10:43pm
            thanks Annael Send a private message to Annael Jul 22 2009, 2:48pm
        Good call. GaladrielTX Send a private message to GaladrielTX Jul 22 2009, 12:55pm
    Meh. Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Jul 21 2009, 9:05pm
        Well Arwen_Undomiel Send a private message to Arwen_Undomiel Jul 21 2009, 10:42pm
    I enjoyed it ... bearwen Send a private message to bearwen Jul 31 2009, 9:43pm
        Neither have I, though my brother started Arwen_Undomiel Send a private message to Arwen_Undomiel Aug 1 2009, 12:05am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.