Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: TheOneRing.net: Feedback:
Previewing my profile

Elizabeth
Valinor

Feb 17 2007, 7:03pm

Views: 552
Shortcut
Previewing my profile Can't Post

Congratulations! Everything looks very nice, and I'm sure we'll figure out everything pretty quickly.

I did have great feelings of insecurity when I set up my profile and couldn't do a preview. So I'm using this to do that. As a suggestion, when you finish editing your profile you should get a preview (as on the old board) so you can fix anything before embarassing yourself in public.

Or maybe I haven't read enough instructions? (I'm unlikely to be the only one with that failing)

Edit: and now that I've seen it, I need to point out that your 'horizontal rule'
in my footer is too wide for the message box and wraps around.

Elizabeth is the TORnsib formerly known as 'erather'

Queen Mary II approaching Honolulu harbor
February 9, 2007, 7:30 am

(This post was edited by Elizabeth on Feb 17 2007, 7:08pm)

Subject User Time
Previewing my profile Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Feb 17 2007, 7:03pm
    Do you mean previewing your post (footer, etc.) Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Feb 17 2007, 7:06pm
        Re: Do you mean previewing your post (footer, etc.) Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Feb 17 2007, 7:16pm
        Then will use this thread to preview mine sevilodorf Send a private message to sevilodorf Feb 17 2007, 7:24pm
            Re: Then will use this thread to preview mine sevilodorf Send a private message to sevilodorf Feb 17 2007, 8:25pm
                Re: Then will use this thread to preview mine Eärendil The Mariner Send a private message to Eärendil The Mariner Feb 17 2007, 9:06pm
                    The FAQ has all of that Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Feb 17 2007, 9:28pm
                        Ah... good to know. Eärendil The Mariner Send a private message to Eärendil The Mariner Feb 17 2007, 9:33pm
                            Re: Ah... good to know. YodatheHobbit Send a private message to YodatheHobbit Feb 17 2007, 10:03pm
                            Re: [Eärendil The Mariner] Ah... good to know. drogo Send a private message to drogo Feb 17 2007, 11:51pm
            third time's the charm sevilodorf Send a private message to sevilodorf Feb 18 2007, 5:03am
    Re: Previewing my profile Revie Send a private message to Revie Feb 17 2007, 7:39pm
        Re: Previewing my profile WhiteLadyEowyn Send a private message to WhiteLadyEowyn Feb 17 2007, 7:40pm
            Thanks! Revie Send a private message to Revie Feb 17 2007, 7:43pm
                That Sean Bean is one beautiful man. GaladrielTX Send a private message to GaladrielTX Feb 17 2007, 7:53pm
        Me too, just testing Smeagirl/Girllum Send a private message to Smeagirl/Girllum Feb 18 2007, 7:33am
            Hee hee, it works! Smeagirl/Girllum Send a private message to Smeagirl/Girllum Feb 18 2007, 7:37am
                Congratulations! Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Feb 18 2007, 7:48am
                    Thanks! Smeagirl/Girllum Send a private message to Smeagirl/Girllum Feb 18 2007, 3:55pm
                        Re: Smeagirl/Girllum's avatar Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Feb 18 2007, 4:08pm
    Re: [Elizabeth] Previewing my profile Mrs. B Send a private message to Mrs. B Feb 18 2007, 11:50pm
    and another test Annael Send a private message to Annael May 31 2007, 11:30pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.