Grey Havens

Feb 19 2007, 11:28pm

Post #1 of 5 (363 views)
Shortcut
Which M&M are you?... Can't Post

I came across the URL in a magazine and thought it would be fun to try it out:

http://www.becomeanmm.com/

This is the closest I could get to a likeness:

They didn't have a loincloth, but the "M" will do nicely.

Patty
Immortal

Feb 19 2007, 11:40pm

Post #2 of 5 (239 views)
Shortcut
I think the closest I'll get to this... [In reply to] Can't Post

is..
For Christmas my husband gave me a candy dish with M&Ms in it that had MY name on them. Heaven knows where he got them from, but he gave a lot of personalized gifts last year. Neat.

Lord Peter Wimsey's Main Squeeze

FingonOfPittsburgh
Lorien

Feb 19 2007, 11:49pm

Post #3 of 5 (233 views)
Shortcut
RE [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
is..
For Christmas my husband gave me a candy dish with M&Ms in it that had MY name on them. Heaven knows where he got them from, but he gave a lot of personalized gifts last year. Neat.

That does sound pretty neat! Angelic

Out of the darkness of my life, so much frustrated, I put before you the one great thing to love on earth: the Blessed Sacrament... There you will find romance, glory, honour, fidelity, and the true way of all your loves on earth, and more than that: Death: by the divine paradox, that which ends life, and demands the surrender of all, and yet by the taste (or foretaste) of which alone can what you seek in your earthly relationships (love, faithfulness, joy) be maintained, or take on that complexion of reality, of eternal endurance, which every man's heart desires.

--J.R.R. Tolkien, Letter #43, to his son Michael

Magpie
Immortal

Feb 20 2007, 4:53am

Post #4 of 5 (234 views)
Shortcut
well, I am mmm [In reply to] Can't Post

really... my initials are mmm and it's often what my friends and coworkers use that for my 'nick', so to speak.
Present:
  1. Linda
  2. Beth
  3. Deb
  4. mmm

and... I live in Minneapolis Minnesota...
Sadly... I don't live on Morgan street.

no longer just aMagpie... I'm now *the* Magpie

Jester
The Shire

Feb 20 2007, 4:58am

Post #5 of 5 (296 views)
Shortcut
You can get them with pretty much any messge [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
is..

www.mymms.com

Jesters Rules to Live By #12: "Laughter may not be the best medicine, but it's a heck of a lot cheaper than an HMO"

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.