Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
And now at last it comes.

GaladrielTX
Tol Eressea

Feb 17 2007, 6:44pm

Views: 906
Shortcut
And now at last it comes. Can't Post

You will give me the nick freely! In place of GaladrielTX you will set up Galadriel. And I shall not be a martini-drinking socialite but will contribute interesting content!

I will not diminish and go into the Southwest and remain GaladrielTX.

Subject User Time
And now at last it comes. GaladrielTX Send a private message to GaladrielTX Feb 17 2007, 6:44pm
    Re: And now at last it comes. FingonOfPittsburgh Send a private message to FingonOfPittsburgh Feb 17 2007, 6:56pm
        Re: And now at last it comes. Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 17 2007, 7:05pm
            He is bad. GaladrielTX Send a private message to GaladrielTX Feb 17 2007, 9:26pm
        Let the old Gal, er, girl bawl! Eowyn of Penns Woods Send a private message to Eowyn of Penns Woods Feb 17 2007, 8:36pm
    Re: And now at last it comes. Ugly Troll Send a private message to Ugly Troll Feb 17 2007, 7:08pm
        Re: And now at last it comes. Ugly Troll Send a private message to Ugly Troll Feb 17 2007, 7:25pm
            Oh, your avatar is so CUTE! GaladrielTX Send a private message to GaladrielTX Feb 17 2007, 7:28pm
                I second that!.... diedye Send a private message to diedye Feb 18 2007, 3:38am
                    I'm thinking I'm gonna change my avatar at least once a week... Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 19 2007, 7:33am
    Don't fight it, Tex. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Feb 17 2007, 7:41pm
    I'm so glad you decided on that nick! Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Feb 17 2007, 7:59pm
        Well, there are always sock puppets. GaladrielTX Send a private message to GaladrielTX Feb 17 2007, 8:06pm
            Re: Well, there are always sock puppets. FingonOfPittsburgh Send a private message to FingonOfPittsburgh Feb 17 2007, 8:28pm
            Compromise! Aelric Send a private message to Aelric Feb 18 2007, 12:17am
    Re: And now at last it comes. Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 17 2007, 9:38pm
        Strange. GaladrielTX Send a private message to GaladrielTX Feb 17 2007, 9:42pm
            Re: Strange. Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 17 2007, 10:13pm
                Re: Strange. Bard Send a private message to Bard Feb 17 2007, 10:22pm
                    Welcome! Curious Send a private message to Curious Oct 18 2007, 3:01pm
        Re: [Patty] And now at last it comes. entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Feb 17 2007, 11:38pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.