Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
** TORN 10th Anniversary Party - what's your favorite TORN memory?

Poll: ** TORN 10th Anniversary Party - what's your favorite TORN memory?
Your first post on TORN
The first time you read the books
The first time you saw the movie(s)
Marquette Conference
The tree planting in Wellington
Our Platinum Chair at the Embassy Theatre in Welliington
Fellowship Oscar Party
Two Towers Oscar Party
ROTK Oscar Party
ORC I
ORC II
ELF
The Moot at ___________
The Map Project
The day I met ____________
The day I married ___________
The 10th Anniversary Party
The last day on the old message boards
The first day on the new message boards
The wedding of ____________
FIGWIT!!!!
Something else (tell us about it!)
View Results (35 votes)

entmaiden
Forum Admin / Moderator

Apr 25 2009, 1:04am

Views: 746
Shortcut
** TORN 10th Anniversary Party - what's your favorite TORN memory? Can't Post

Jazmine has started us thinking about the things that make TORN special, so here's your chance to vote on your favorite TORN event/memory. Vote now, but unfortunately you can't vote often. Tell us about your favorite TORN moment.

Subject User Time
** TORN 10th Anniversary Party - what's your favorite TORN memory? entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Apr 25 2009, 1:04am
    I was going to say FIGWIT Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Apr 25 2009, 1:29am
        LOL! AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Apr 29 2009, 2:48pm
    Books... Donry Send a private message to Donry Apr 25 2009, 2:31am
    Since it was on the list: Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Apr 25 2009, 3:20am
    ORC I Finding Frodo Send a private message to Finding Frodo Apr 25 2009, 4:06am
    Has to be the ROTK Oscar party. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Apr 25 2009, 4:07am
    Oh, can I pick three? weaver Send a private message to weaver Apr 25 2009, 4:33am
        That is an excellent analogy Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Apr 29 2009, 4:09pm
    not just one but Annael Send a private message to Annael Apr 25 2009, 4:33am
    ORC II Ainu Laire Send a private message to Ainu Laire Apr 25 2009, 4:41am
    The mini-moot at Lake Harriet Radhruin Send a private message to Radhruin Apr 25 2009, 5:55am
        The Lake Harriet Mini Moot was mentioned in my post in the Moot section Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Apr 25 2009, 7:57pm
            We love Lake Harriet ordinaryhobbit Send a private message to ordinaryhobbit Apr 28 2009, 6:13am
                Does the Gollum happy dance! Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Apr 29 2009, 11:49am
                    Joins dance ordinaryhobbit Send a private message to ordinaryhobbit Apr 29 2009, 6:36pm
        It was a pleasure ordinaryhobbit Send a private message to ordinaryhobbit Apr 28 2009, 6:20am
            Are you serious?! Radhruin Send a private message to Radhruin Apr 29 2009, 5:43am
                This is a new development. ordinaryhobbit Send a private message to ordinaryhobbit Apr 29 2009, 6:19pm
    This is hard! Alcarcalime Send a private message to Alcarcalime Apr 25 2009, 11:03am
    Difficult choice for me entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Apr 25 2009, 2:12pm
    The things I've been inspired to do ... sevilodorf Send a private message to sevilodorf Apr 25 2009, 4:35pm
    The first time I presumed to criticize the movies. RosieLass Send a private message to RosieLass Apr 25 2009, 8:27pm
    Tattoos, Dragons, and Orlando Bloom deej Send a private message to deej Apr 26 2009, 4:41pm
    I have to say the books silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Apr 28 2009, 10:13am
    The Oscar Party & that whole weekend... and grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg May 10 2009, 12:04pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.