And that has made all the difference.

- The Ale Less Filling by Robert Frostymug

Ataahua
Forum Admin / Moderator

Feb 19 2007, 11:36pm

Post #2 of 9 (5413 views)
Shortcut
Skinny PJ. [In reply to] Can't Post

There's a well of insanity in PJ that would go all beserker on Raimi.

Celebrimbor: "Pretty rings..."
Dwarves: "Pretty rings..."
Men: "Pretty rings..."
Sauron: "Mine's better."

"Ah, how ironic, the addictive qualities of Sauron’s master weapon led to its own destruction. Which just goes to show, kids - if you want two small and noble souls to succeed on a mission of dire importance... send an evil-minded b*****d with them too." - Gandalf's Diaries, final par, by Ufthak.

Ataahua's stories

elvenhobbit
Rohan

Feb 20 2007, 12:20pm

Post #3 of 9 (5355 views)
Shortcut
Since i never heard of Raimi then it would have to be PJ. [In reply to] Can't Post

Elven by name, Hobbit by nature

'Road lead ever on and on
down from the door where it began
now far ahead the road has gone
down from where all began' -FOTR-

and through all the world has changed
the ages come and go with time
and yet those remain unchanged
unto they journey westward
over the sea...

diedye
Grey Havens

Feb 21 2007, 4:24am

Post #4 of 9 (5367 views)
Shortcut
Sam Raimi... [In reply to] Can't Post

One weta well-placed and PJ will go running for the hills, screaming like a skittish girl, the wimp!

*says the woman who flies from the room whenever a house spider makes an appearance.*

Patty
Immortal

Feb 21 2007, 9:40pm

Post #5 of 9 (5308 views)
Shortcut
Is he afraid of those too? I thought it was just spiders that he was afraid of... [In reply to] Can't Post

I used to close the door to the room the spider was in, so I definitely can't talk.

Lord Peter Wimsey's Main Squeeze

diedye
Grey Havens

Feb 21 2007, 9:53pm

Post #6 of 9 (5334 views)
Shortcut
It was mentioned on one of the EE DVDs... [In reply to] Can't Post

I don't remember who told the story, but they said that they heard a girls scream and it was PJ squealing because there was a weta crawling up his leg.

Ataahua
Forum Admin / Moderator

Feb 22 2007, 12:32am

Post #7 of 9 (5317 views)
Shortcut
Dom and Billy [In reply to] Can't Post

were telling story. It was in the indoor set of Fangorn, the floor covered in leaves, and when the lights went on the temperature went up, and all kinds of critters crawled out of the leaf litter. Including one weta onto PJ's bare legs.

Celebrimbor: "Pretty rings..."
Dwarves: "Pretty rings..."
Men: "Pretty rings..."
Sauron: "Mine's better."

"Ah, how ironic, the addictive qualities of Sauron’s master weapon led to its own destruction. Which just goes to show, kids - if you want two small and noble souls to succeed on a mission of dire importance... send an evil-minded b*****d with them too." - Gandalf's Diaries, final par, by Ufthak.

Ataahua's stories

Daughter of Nienna
Grey Havens

Mar 4 2007, 10:10pm

Post #8 of 9 (9387 views)
Shortcut
This one could turn into a rumble. [In reply to] Can't Post

Here goes a shot at this one
I never posted in Arena before… let me know if I'm doing this wrong.

Raimi, being a fine director, would have studied his subject and would discover PJs fear of spiders. Being summer Box Office champ of Spider Man movies, he would enlist Spiderman to be his wing man.

PJ, being winter's Box Office champ, this could turn into interesting battle. Jackson may be skinny, but that makes him agile and quick. Qualities needed against this duo. But, he wouldn't go alone…he'd bring all his Weta Team….bug against bug, director champ against director champ.

Raimi seeing the growth of the battle would enlist his creative team…PJ has him there…blow for blow The Weta team would win over the Spider team.

Raimi, being a brilliant and fine man would recognize his feableness against such creative powers and bow to the real champ. PJ being an honorable and giving sort, would bow back, each recognizing they have no real quarrel with each other but that their real quarrel lies with the Disreputable Studios system that takes unfair advantage of Creative brilliance. They'd shake hand and move in force together for the rights of all creative people with less power than themselves.

Websites Directory, my drawings, Aloha & Mahalo

Nienna: “those who hearken to her learn pity, and endurance in hope . . . All those who wait in Mandos cry to her, for she brings strength to the spirit and turns sorrow to wisdom." — Valaquenta

AncalagontheBlack
Rohan

Jun 29 2013, 2:38pm

Post #9 of 9 (4717 views)
Shortcut
Skinny PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.