Aragorn Son of Arathorn VS. Eragon son of Brom Can't Post

Well i say Aragorn as any Fan would but what are your Opinions, Good Fellows

Henoluin Elsilim
Rivendell

Apr 22 2009, 7:45pm

Post #2 of 7 (1222 views)
Shortcut
ooo. Good one! [In reply to] Can't Post

First, let me just say I love the Inheritance series, though not as much as I love Tolkien's writings. Heart

Its kind of a hard decision, though. If it just came down to skill with a sword, then I'd give it to Aragorn, easy! But Eragon has magic on his side, with which he could just paralyze Aragorn and not have to fight him at all. So, if magic is allowed, I'll have to give it to Eragon. But if its no magic, just skill with swords, then it would definatly go to Aragorn!

And btw, as I think you're pretty new, welcome to TORn! Smile

~ Henoluin ~

Lord of the Rings

James McAvoy for Bilbo!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy, and good with ketchup

(This post was edited by Henoluin Elsilim on Apr 22 2009, 7:45pm)

Sargent Fang

Apr 22 2009, 10:21pm

Post #3 of 7 (1205 views)
Shortcut
Thanks [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks, and i also love the Inheritance Cycle.

Dagonet
Lorien

Apr 24 2009, 2:29am

Post #4 of 7 (1225 views)
Shortcut
Hmm... [In reply to] Can't Post

I Heart the Inheritance series too, and as previously stated if magic is allowed then Eragon. But even if magic isn't allowed Eragon has still got Saphira, who balks at the idea of leaving him so I'm bettin she'd be there, in which case Aragorn would get mauled...

Now, say.... Idk an Eagle to distract Saphira and no magic? Aragorn. Elsewise Eragon.

Btw my mom and friends contsantly get the names Aragorn and Eragon confused. They mix Eragon with Lord of the Rings and Aragorn with the inheritance series, I find it quite irritating Sly

"You wonder what his name is, where he came from. And if he really was evil at heart. What lies or threats led him on this long march from home. And if he would rather have stayed there... in peace."

Faramir in The Two Towers

Gwaihir
The Shire

May 5 2009, 8:09pm

Post #5 of 7 (1451 views)
Shortcut
Aragon if [In reply to] Can't Post

I think tha Aragon would win if he borrowed a wring wraith dragon.

Dagonet
Lorien

May 6 2009, 1:32am

Post #6 of 7 (5575 views)
Shortcut
Fellbeast [In reply to] Can't Post

But in the arena where the Fellbeast and Dragon fight (check it out) everyone says the Dragon will win. How would a Fellbeast make a difference? I don't even know if Aragorn would even get ON a Fellbeast... Wink

"You wonder what his name is, where he came from. And if he really was evil at heart. What lies or threats led him on this long march from home. And if he would rather have stayed there... in peace."

Faramir in The Two Towers

i> u

AncalagontheBlack
Rohan

Jul 2 2013, 6:44pm

Post #7 of 7 (437 views)
Shortcut
aragorn [In reply to] Can't Post

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.