Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
Viggo At Palace of Fine Arts In Denmark

Queen of Rohan

Mar 26 2009, 8:18pm

Post #1 of 3 (139 views)
Shortcut
Viggo At Palace of Fine Arts In Denmark Can't Post

Last year I was in Denmark and the friend I was staying is the curator of the Palace of Fine Arts in a small town in Denmark. She told me Viggo would be coming to the Palace in October, 2008 to display his art and meet people. Unfortunately I was in Denmark in February and March of 2008 and could not get back in October but to my knowledge it was a great success!

BTW, I cannot believe you are all still here. I thought this website would have died a long time ago but there is no accounting for Tornsibs and LOR fans. Wow!

Ah, I hear Eomer coming up the steps. I must run. Hannon le.

Queen of Rohan

cloudland
Bree

Mar 27 2009, 12:24am

Post #2 of 3 (78 views)
Shortcut
Hi [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote: BTW, I cannot believe you are all still here. I thought this website would have died a long time ago but there is no accounting for Tornsibs and LOR fans. Wow!

I think you underestimate the power of Tolkien. Wink

As for Viggo's exhibit at
Roskilde I saw many images and discussions on the subject. It looked fascinating. Smile

cloudland (kloud'land'), n. 1. the sky. 2. a region of daydreams, imaginations, etc.; dreamland.

GaladrielTX
Tol Eressea

Mar 27 2009, 5:13pm

Post #3 of 3 (120 views)
Shortcut
Heh. I remember [In reply to] Can't Post

…when the movies were still in productions someone here asking what would happen to TORN once the movies had all been released. Someone said we’ll discuss the DVDs, then the upcoming Hobbit movie (no announcement of such a thing had been made, of course), then The Hobbit DVD, then the Silmarillion movie and DVD, and by then it would be time for a LOTR remake, etc. Whoever posted this theory wasn’t wrong so far. I’ll hope their psychic powers continue to be proven correct!

~~~~~~~~

The TORNsib formerly known as Galadriel.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.