Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
Announcing the 'Reclaiming the Blade' Giveaway!

calisuri
PTB

Mar 26 2009, 4:48pm

Views: 3859
Shortcut
Announcing the 'Reclaiming the Blade' Giveaway! Can't Post

The Reclaiming the Blade Giveaway with TheOneRing.net!
TheOneRing.net is teaming up with Galatia Films to celebrate the DVD release of 'Reclaiming the Blade' by giving away the 'Late 15th Century Bastard Sword' from Albion Swords! A prize worth nearly $500
Get the Reclaiming the Blade DVD - Shipping March 30th - Click Here

Entering is easy. Simply post a reply to this message board thread or send an email reclaimcontest@theonering.net with the subject 'Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest'. By replying to this thread or emailing, you are agreeing to the Contest Official Rules.

Once you do that, you will be automatically entered into the giveaway! We will announce the randomly chosen lucky winner on April 3rd 2009 on the frontpage of TheOneRing.net!

And don't forget to pick up your copy of 'Reclaiming the Blade' on DVD, available March 30th 2009. [Galatia Films Website] (Coming to iTunes)

Please note, this contest is only available to legal residents of the United States 18 years of age and older.

Click to Learn MoreClick to Learn More
Click to Learn More

Official contest rules:

Prizes: One (1) person will win one (1) 'The Late 15th Century Bastard Sword' from Albion Swords. The winner will be randomly drawn from eligible entries on or about April 3rd , 2009.

Entry Schedule: Only entries made by submitting a reply on this thread below or e-mailed to reclaimcontest@theonering.net with the subject 'Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest' before 11:59 US Eastern Time on April 2nd, 2009 will be eligible. The Sponsor's (TheOneRing.net) database clock will be the official timekeeper for this contest. Void where prohibited.

Who Can Enter: Contest is open to legal residents of the United States 18 years of age or older. All completed entries are eligible. No purchase is necessary.

Prize is one (1) Squire Line Albion Mark(TM) The Late 15th Century Bastard Sword (Oakeshott Type XVa) sword from Albion Swords with a retail value of up to $490.00. No cash substitute will be made. In the case of a returned prize, substitute winner will be drawn from the previous group of eligible entries. Officers, directors, and employees of Galatia Films, Albion Swords , and TheOneRing.net and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and such employees' immediate families and household members, are not eligible.

In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the online entry in question will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account from which it was sent. The authorized account holder shall be the natural person to whom the applicable e-mail address has been assigned by the Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.

Drawing will be held on or about April 3rd, 2009, and the winner will be posted on TheOneRing.net. Winner will also be notified using the e-mail address and other information provided at entry, as well as posted on Sponsor's Website. Promotion Entities are not responsible for any notification that is not received for any reason. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received. We assume no responsibility for lost, mutilated, or misdirected entries, nor for lost, mutilated or misdirected prizes that are sent out to the winning entries.

Entrants release, discharge and hold harmless Galatia Films, Albion Swords , and TheOneRing.net and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and agents, and the respective officers, directors and employees of each, from any and all claims or damages, including personal injury and/or death or property damage, arising out of winner's participation in the contest or any contest-related activity or from winner's acceptance and use and/or misuse of the prize awarded.

Prize winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes. By accepting a prize, all winners agree that Galatia Films, Albion Swords , and TheOneRing.net may post his/her name and/or likeness for advertising/trade purposes and in any and all media, including future advertising or publicity, without further consideration or compensation, unless prohibited by law.

By accepting a prize, all winners agree that Galatia Films, Albion Swords , and TheOneRing.net, their affiliates, and all of the officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents of Galatia Films, Albion Swords , and TheOneRing.net, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind, to winner or other persons, including (without limitation) injuries, loss or damages arising out of or relating to death, and, injuries, damages or losses to property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this giveaway.

TheOneRing.net reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway, reject any entry, or make any revisions to the official rules as we deem necessary.

Subject User Time
Announcing the 'Reclaiming the Blade' Giveaway! calisuri Send a private message to calisuri Mar 26 2009, 4:48pm
    Me! Me! Pick me!! AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Mar 26 2009, 5:12pm
        Enter me in the Reclaiming the Blade contest Laitholiel_the_SeaElf Send a private message to Laitholiel_the_SeaElf Mar 26 2009, 10:29pm
        'Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest' mirkwood Send a private message to mirkwood Mar 27 2009, 5:18am
    Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Mar 26 2009, 6:44pm
    US only? Evernight Send a private message to Evernight Mar 26 2009, 6:46pm
        Yup! Sorry calisuri Send a private message to calisuri Mar 26 2009, 7:14pm
            'Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest'. Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Mar 26 2009, 7:45pm
            I'm confused. Canada is not overseas... // simplyaven Send a private message to simplyaven Mar 27 2009, 2:59am
                Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest ryenp Send a private message to ryenp Mar 28 2009, 9:25pm
    Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Mar 26 2009, 7:58pm
    'Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest' weaver Send a private message to weaver Mar 26 2009, 8:18pm
    'Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest' oldduffer Send a private message to oldduffer Mar 26 2009, 8:35pm
    PLEASE ENTER ME INTO THIS CONTEST SIR! Gil-galad Send a private message to Gil-galad Mar 26 2009, 8:39pm
    darn Garfeimao Send a private message to Garfeimao Mar 26 2009, 10:20pm
        Build a very short, though very sharp, garden fence? Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Mar 26 2009, 10:26pm
            my cats would love that Garfeimao Send a private message to Garfeimao Mar 26 2009, 10:34pm
    Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest Ainu Laire Send a private message to Ainu Laire Mar 26 2009, 11:12pm
    Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest ordinaryhobbit Send a private message to ordinaryhobbit Mar 27 2009, 12:07am
    'Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest'// Love horses Send a private message to Love horses Mar 27 2009, 12:10am
    Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest KateTheHobbit Send a private message to KateTheHobbit Mar 27 2009, 12:57am
    Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest Sheridan Send a private message to Sheridan Mar 27 2009, 2:12am
    Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest parrothead Send a private message to parrothead Mar 27 2009, 2:26am
    Enter me in this here thingy Archamien Send a private message to Archamien Mar 27 2009, 2:47am
    Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest Smeagirl/Girllum Send a private message to Smeagirl/Girllum Mar 27 2009, 2:48am
    'Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest' Tattered Send a private message to Tattered Mar 27 2009, 2:57am
    Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest WonderBroad Send a private message to WonderBroad Mar 27 2009, 2:57am
    Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest EmynArnenLady Send a private message to EmynArnenLady Mar 27 2009, 3:00am
        Entry LziLvsLglss Send a private message to LziLvsLglss Apr 2 2009, 7:07pm
        I am Scottish we need swords - think on Braveheart - he would have bene no good with a bean bag would he!! EcossElf Send a private message to EcossElf Apr 7 2009, 7:31pm
            Still wishing for Sword... overthehillfan Send a private message to overthehillfan Apr 16 2009, 10:14pm
    'Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest' Shadowfaxfan Send a private message to Shadowfaxfan Mar 27 2009, 3:06am
        Enter Me in the Sword giveaway. ltcdunk Send a private message to ltcdunk Mar 27 2009, 3:42am
        Enter me int the Reclaiming the Blade Contest drewlotr Send a private message to drewlotr Mar 28 2009, 5:51pm
    Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest wetanut Send a private message to wetanut Mar 27 2009, 3:52am
    'Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest' weathertop Send a private message to weathertop Mar 27 2009, 4:47am
    Enter Me Red5bv06 Send a private message to Red5bv06 Mar 27 2009, 5:57am
    Do not enter me in the contest SandWitch King Send a private message to SandWitch King Mar 27 2009, 7:11am
        the blade shall be mine! callŽ Send a private message to callŽ Mar 27 2009, 7:27am
    enter me in contest arwensboytoy Send a private message to arwensboytoy Mar 27 2009, 12:03pm
    Enter me in the Reclaiming the Blade Constest!!! Anduril54 Send a private message to Anduril54 Mar 27 2009, 4:56pm
    'Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest Moltzan Send a private message to Moltzan Mar 27 2009, 5:21pm
    Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest -- please Brandybuckled Send a private message to Brandybuckled Mar 27 2009, 5:46pm
    Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest Ešrelen Send a private message to Ešrelen Mar 27 2009, 5:54pm
    Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest ElenlossŽ Send a private message to ElenlossŽ Mar 27 2009, 6:45pm
        'Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest overthehillfan Send a private message to overthehillfan Mar 27 2009, 8:32pm
    Hooray! Rabittooth Send a private message to Rabittooth Mar 27 2009, 8:57pm
    Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Mar 27 2009, 9:01pm
    Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest Aerin Send a private message to Aerin Mar 27 2009, 10:32pm
    Enter Me In the Reclaiming the Blade Contest yeomanmark Send a private message to yeomanmark Mar 28 2009, 2:18am
    Enter me please! MWStrawberries Send a private message to MWStrawberries Mar 28 2009, 4:08am
    Please enter me in your contest! KingElessar Send a private message to KingElessar Mar 28 2009, 3:59pm
    Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest hobbitgoddess Send a private message to hobbitgoddess Mar 28 2009, 5:47pm
    Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest namadriel Send a private message to namadriel Mar 29 2009, 4:11pm
        Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest Ithildin Send a private message to Ithildin Mar 29 2009, 5:35pm
    awesome vtboyarc Send a private message to vtboyarc Mar 30 2009, 7:09pm
    Yup DiveTwin Send a private message to DiveTwin Mar 30 2009, 7:22pm
        Enter me in the Reclaiming the Blade contest dijomaja Send a private message to dijomaja Mar 31 2009, 12:04am
    Enter me for the "Reclaiming" blade give away!! Timdalf Send a private message to Timdalf Mar 31 2009, 10:13pm
    I want to be entered!!! HorizonChaser Send a private message to HorizonChaser Apr 1 2009, 2:38am
    Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest! Noneoftheabove Send a private message to Noneoftheabove Apr 2 2009, 7:25am
    Enter Me... Donry Send a private message to Donry Apr 2 2009, 11:29pm
    Congratulations DiveTwin Send a private message to DiveTwin Apr 3 2009, 9:29pm
    Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest pyle313 Send a private message to pyle313 Apr 4 2009, 7:07am
    Enter me in the Reclaiming the Blade contest Dagonet Send a private message to Dagonet Apr 17 2009, 1:22am
    Enter Me in the Reclaiming the Blade Contest MadBrilliant Send a private message to MadBrilliant Apr 21 2009, 8:09pm
        apparently not! weathertop Send a private message to weathertop Apr 21 2009, 8:46pm
            *headdesk* MadBrilliant Send a private message to MadBrilliant Apr 21 2009, 9:03pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.