Scenes From The Hat
First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Alassλa Eruvande
Valinor

Mar 26 2009, 3:35pm

Post #1 of 70 (1110 views)
Shortcut
Scenes From The Hat Can't Post

Today's game comes from an anonymous friend of SFTH. Thanks!

Things overheard by Gollum as he swam behind the boats on the Anduin.

Remember your // for subject-only replies, and PM me if you have an idea for a future SFTH.

And suddenly the Ainur saw afar off a light, as it were a cloud with a living heart of flame.

SFTH Archive

Elberbeth
Tol Eressea

Mar 26 2009, 3:36pm

Post #2 of 70 (915 views)
Shortcut
Thbth! Stupid river weed!// [In reply to] Can't Post

"There are some things that it is better to begin than to refuse, even though the end may be dark."

Darkstone
Immortal

Mar 26 2009, 3:44pm

Post #3 of 70 (919 views)
Shortcut
Boromir! Merry keeps touching me!! / [In reply to] Can't Post

The audacious proposal stirred his heart. And the stirring became a song, and it mingled with the songs of Gil-galad and Celebrian, and with those of Feanor and Fingon. The song-weaving created a larger song, and then another, until suddenly it was as if a long forgotten memory woke and for one breathtaking moment the Music of the Ainur revealed itself in all glory. He opened his lips to sing and share this song. Then he realized that the others would not understand. Not even Mithrandir given his current state of mind. So he smiled and simply said "A diversion.”

Arwen's daughter
Half-elven

Mar 26 2009, 3:46pm

Post #4 of 70 (915 views)
Shortcut
Are we there yet? // [In reply to] Can't Post

My LiveJournal
My Costuming Site
TORn's Costume Discussions Archive
The Screencap of the Day Schedule for April

Darkstone
Immortal

Mar 26 2009, 3:46pm

Post #5 of 70 (912 views)
Shortcut
My poor dear Sam. I never knew a hobbit could throw up that much. / [In reply to] Can't Post

The audacious proposal stirred his heart. And the stirring became a song, and it mingled with the songs of Gil-galad and Celebrian, and with those of Feanor and Fingon. The song-weaving created a larger song, and then another, until suddenly it was as if a long forgotten memory woke and for one breathtaking moment the Music of the Ainur revealed itself in all glory. He opened his lips to sing and share this song. Then he realized that the others would not understand. Not even Mithrandir given his current state of mind. So he smiled and simply said "A diversion.”

weaver
Half-elven

Mar 26 2009, 3:48pm

Post #6 of 70 (912 views)
Shortcut
Boromir muttering "did I turn off the pyre before I left?"// [In reply to] Can't Post

Weaver

Darkstone
Immortal

Mar 26 2009, 3:49pm

Post #7 of 70 (912 views)
Shortcut
So, er, Gimli.... Um, are you a girl Dwarf? Just asking.... / [In reply to] Can't Post

Arwen's daughter
Half-elven

Mar 26 2009, 3:49pm

Post #8 of 70 (917 views)
Shortcut
Aragorn: "Boromir! If you can't leave Frodo alone, so help me, I will turn this boat around and drop you right back in Lothlorien!" // [In reply to] Can't Post

My LiveJournal
My Costuming Site

Darkstone
Immortal

Mar 26 2009, 3:53pm

Post #9 of 70 (920 views)
Shortcut
Ooo! The Argonath is just up ahead! Let’s stop and take pictures! / [In reply to] Can't Post

Arwen's daughter
Half-elven

Mar 26 2009, 3:54pm

Post #10 of 70 (910 views)
Shortcut
I have to go to the bathroom!! // [In reply to] Can't Post

My LiveJournal
My Costuming Site

Darkstone
Immortal

Mar 26 2009, 3:57pm

Post #11 of 70 (908 views)
Shortcut
Hey, Elf! Pull my finger! / [In reply to] Can't Post

Darkstone
Immortal

Mar 26 2009, 4:03pm

Post #12 of 70 (921 views)
Shortcut
"But he won't share! It's my turn!" / [In reply to] Can't Post

Curious
Half-elven

Mar 26 2009, 4:04pm

Post #13 of 70 (916 views)
Shortcut
"I spy, with my little eye, something green." [In reply to] Can't Post

"Algie."

"No."

"Trees."

"No."

"Grass."

"No."

"The gleam in Boromir's eyes."

"Good guess, but no."

"I give up."

"That strange fish behind us, with the green glowing eyes. Wait -- it was there a minute ago."

(This post was edited by Curious on Mar 26 2009, 4:04pm)

Darkstone
Immortal

Mar 26 2009, 4:06pm

Post #14 of 70 (909 views)
Shortcut
'"Sam!" / [In reply to] Can't Post

Curious
Half-elven

Mar 26 2009, 4:09pm

Post #15 of 70 (903 views)
Shortcut
"Paddle left! Left! The other left!"// [In reply to] Can't Post

(This post was edited by Curious on Mar 26 2009, 4:09pm)

Arwen's daughter
Half-elven

Mar 26 2009, 4:10pm

Post #16 of 70 (897 views)
Shortcut
"I don't care who started it! You be the bigger man and end it." // [In reply to] Can't Post

My LiveJournal
My Costuming Site

Darkstone
Immortal

Mar 26 2009, 4:13pm

Post #17 of 70 (897 views)
Shortcut
"We don't need to stop and ask directions. I know exactly where we are. This is a short cut." / [In reply to] Can't Post

Darkstone
Immortal

Mar 26 2009, 4:15pm

Post #18 of 70 (900 views)
Shortcut
"Keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times!" / [In reply to] Can't Post

(This post was edited by Darkstone on Mar 26 2009, 4:16pm)

Darkstone
Immortal

Mar 26 2009, 4:17pm

Post #19 of 70 (897 views)
Shortcut
"But I already AM the bigger man!!" / [In reply to] Can't Post

Curious
Half-elven

Mar 26 2009, 4:17pm

Post #20 of 70 (905 views)
Shortcut
"Where's that ominous music coming from?"// [In reply to] Can't Post

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Mar 26 2009, 4:25pm

Post #21 of 70 (896 views)
Shortcut
Row, row, row your boat, gently down the streammmm. Merrily, merrily, me.. *thwack!* // [In reply to] Can't Post

Two guesses who ;)

sample

"Barney Snow was here." ~Hug like a hobbit!~ "In my heaven..."

I really need these new films to take me back to, and not re-introduce me to, that magical world.

TORn's Observations Lists

Curious
Half-elven

Mar 26 2009, 4:27pm

Post #22 of 70 (898 views)
Shortcut
"Full Crew. Rowing from backstops. Are you Ready? Go! Stroke. Stroke. Stroke. Stroke. ..."// [In reply to] Can't Post

Darkstone
Immortal

Mar 26 2009, 4:29pm

Post #23 of 70 (894 views)
Shortcut
Er, didn't we already pass the Argonath earlier? / [In reply to] Can't Post

(This post was edited by Darkstone on Mar 26 2009, 4:30pm)

Curious
Half-elven

Mar 26 2009, 4:30pm

Post #24 of 70 (891 views)
Shortcut
"Short cuts make for long delays." "But my cuts, short or long, don't go wrong." "Yeah, that's what he said in Redhorn Pass."// [In reply to] Can't Post

Darkstone
Immortal

Mar 26 2009, 4:31pm

Post #25 of 70 (894 views)
Shortcut
Pippin wants to waterski again. / [In reply to] Can't Post

(This post was edited by Darkstone on Mar 26 2009, 4:32pm)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.