Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Lord of the Rings:
The Frodo Franchise and its planned sequel

Peredhil lover
Valinor

Feb 1 2009, 8:36pm

Views: 1032
Shortcut
The Frodo Franchise and its planned sequel Can't Post

Kristin Thompson, who has been a silent member here for quite a while, has very graciously offered to discuss 'The Frodo Franchise' with us and to talk with us about a second book she wants to write about 'The Hobbit' Smile. You can see the original post here. As the original thread already has fallen from the page, I'm starting a new thread for it.

Thank you so much, Kristin, for indulging your fans! It must have been an amazing experience to talk to all the people you interviewed for 'The Frodo Franchise', and I look forward to hearing more about it. Not to mention your ideas about 'Team Hobbit'!

I do not suffer from LotR obsession - I enjoy every minute of it.

Subject User Time
The Frodo Franchise and its planned sequel Peredhil lover Send a private message to Peredhil lover Feb 1 2009, 8:36pm
    Here and ready to discuss Kristin Thompson Send a private message to Kristin Thompson Feb 1 2009, 9:15pm
        Some thoughts. OhioHobbit Send a private message to OhioHobbit Feb 2 2009, 3:31am
            Actually Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Feb 2 2009, 3:43am
            Me, too! Peredhil lover Send a private message to Peredhil lover Feb 2 2009, 6:17am
            The book's title, and other matters Kristin Thompson Send a private message to Kristin Thompson Feb 2 2009, 4:26pm
                Just a sketchy indication… OhioHobbit Send a private message to OhioHobbit Feb 3 2009, 1:19am
        what I wonder Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Feb 2 2009, 4:33am
            In-house designers Kristin Thompson Send a private message to Kristin Thompson Feb 2 2009, 4:58pm
                well, I hope you caught.. Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Feb 2 2009, 5:21pm
                    You could link through my blog Kristin Thompson Send a private message to Kristin Thompson Feb 2 2009, 5:57pm
        Thanks for this Ms.Thompson... Earl Send a private message to Earl Feb 2 2009, 6:15am
            Daniel Reeve Peredhil lover Send a private message to Peredhil lover Feb 2 2009, 6:24am
            Who owns the stuff Kristin Thompson Send a private message to Kristin Thompson Feb 2 2009, 5:46pm
                Just found the original post again Peredhil lover Send a private message to Peredhil lover Feb 2 2009, 7:56pm
        thanks for letting us know of your plans and interest! weaver Send a private message to weaver Feb 2 2009, 3:17pm
        Welcome, Ms Thompson! And, might I add a ridiculously fannish OMG! hobbitlove Send a private message to hobbitlove Feb 2 2009, 7:13pm
        Late getting here, but geeked nonetheless!! Howdy!! :D grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Feb 3 2009, 11:35am
            Thanks all around! Kristin Thompson Send a private message to Kristin Thompson Feb 3 2009, 4:59pm
                After seeing some of the pre-viz grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Feb 3 2009, 6:01pm
                    OMG! Sunflower Send a private message to Sunflower Feb 3 2009, 7:53pm
                        There you are! Peredhil lover Send a private message to Peredhil lover Feb 3 2009, 8:47pm
                Great news, Kristin Parker Send a private message to Parker Feb 3 2009, 9:07pm
                    Thanks, and an anecdote Kristin Thompson Send a private message to Kristin Thompson Feb 4 2009, 5:23pm
                        Well, I'm back.:) Sunflower Send a private message to Sunflower Feb 4 2009, 10:36pm
                            Whew! Kristin Thompson Send a private message to Kristin Thompson Feb 5 2009, 5:40pm
                                Well.... Sunflower Send a private message to Sunflower Feb 6 2009, 1:43am
                                    Bloopers Kristin Thompson Send a private message to Kristin Thompson Feb 6 2009, 4:35pm
                                        While I think it's right for them to grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Feb 6 2009, 5:41pm
                                            Thanks for the link! Kristin Thompson Send a private message to Kristin Thompson Feb 6 2009, 6:04pm
                                                MrCere did the presentation grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Feb 6 2009, 7:49pm
                                                I'm pretty sure that blooper reel Starling Send a private message to Starling Feb 7 2009, 8:39pm
                        Another great anecdote! OhioHobbit Send a private message to OhioHobbit Feb 5 2009, 3:43am
                            The Cannes event Kristin Thompson Send a private message to Kristin Thompson Feb 5 2009, 4:50pm
                                You know, OhioHobbit Send a private message to OhioHobbit Feb 6 2009, 2:52am
                        *races to watch RotK trailer...AGAIN!* grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Feb 5 2009, 10:39am
                            The Trailer and "The End of All Things" Kristin Thompson Send a private message to Kristin Thompson Feb 5 2009, 4:08pm
                                I'll bet the aspirins were flying off the store shelves grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Feb 5 2009, 5:32pm
                pre-viz. OhioHobbit Send a private message to OhioHobbit Feb 4 2009, 1:42am
                    *grin* Peredhil lover Send a private message to Peredhil lover Feb 4 2009, 6:10am
                        I'll join that posse! Sunflower Send a private message to Sunflower Feb 4 2009, 11:12pm
                        *grins back* OhioHobbit Send a private message to OhioHobbit Feb 5 2009, 3:46am
                I have a question, sort of. OhioHobbit Send a private message to OhioHobbit Feb 9 2009, 12:53am
                    One for the group Kristin Thompson Send a private message to Kristin Thompson Feb 9 2009, 3:33pm
                        some of those early interviews could be seen Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Feb 9 2009, 4:53pm
                            Those early interviews. OhioHobbit Send a private message to OhioHobbit Feb 10 2009, 8:26pm
                        I taped everything I could get my hands on grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Feb 9 2009, 5:28pm
                            You are a warehouse of information. OhioHobbit Send a private message to OhioHobbit Feb 10 2009, 8:35pm
                                AND Inside the Actor's Studio! grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Feb 11 2009, 11:33am
                                    Those guys together again Loresilme Send a private message to Loresilme Feb 11 2009, 1:09pm
                                        I should grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Feb 11 2009, 5:31pm
                                            Go for it, Gramma! Sunflower Send a private message to Sunflower Feb 11 2009, 10:32pm
                                                It'll be okay :) grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Feb 12 2009, 5:28pm
                                                    Well.... Sunflower Send a private message to Sunflower Feb 13 2009, 12:41am
                                                        *joins in jumping* Oh Yeah!!! :D // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Feb 13 2009, 2:38am
                                                        I'll be off duty for three weeks starting February 21 Kristin Thompson Send a private message to Kristin Thompson Feb 13 2009, 4:37am
                                                            Oh, that's great! Peredhil lover Send a private message to Peredhil lover Feb 13 2009, 6:13am
                                                            That sounds like such exciting work. OhioHobbit Send a private message to OhioHobbit Feb 14 2009, 9:16pm
                                                                Back and ready to chat! Kristin Thompson Send a private message to Kristin Thompson Mar 29 2009, 2:20pm
                                                                    Hi Kristin Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 29 2009, 3:01pm
                                                                        Done! Kristin Thompson Send a private message to Kristin Thompson Mar 29 2009, 7:00pm
                        Grand conspiracy. OhioHobbit Send a private message to OhioHobbit Feb 10 2009, 8:45pm
                            And what about magazine cover stories? Kristin Thompson Send a private message to Kristin Thompson Feb 10 2009, 10:00pm
                                Magazine cover stories. OhioHobbit Send a private message to OhioHobbit Feb 14 2009, 9:12pm
    What a great idea Pered, Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Feb 1 2009, 11:15pm
        It wasn't really my idea Peredhil lover Send a private message to Peredhil lover Feb 2 2009, 6:07am
        Creative subsidies Kristin Thompson Send a private message to Kristin Thompson Feb 2 2009, 4:05pm
            The notion that TORN had "covered up" the subsidies question N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Feb 2 2009, 4:35pm
            To find out more about the tax situation, Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Feb 2 2009, 6:27pm
                Without knowing the specifics, entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Feb 2 2009, 8:52pm
    Wow, this is going to be good! // OhioHobbit Send a private message to OhioHobbit Feb 2 2009, 3:20am
        Oh yes, I'm so excited! // Peredhil lover Send a private message to Peredhil lover Feb 2 2009, 8:09pm
    thanks for taking up the banner on this one... weaver Send a private message to weaver Feb 2 2009, 3:09pm
        Indeed Peredhil lover Send a private message to Peredhil lover Feb 2 2009, 8:09pm
            sits back to enjoy the ride... weaver Send a private message to weaver Feb 2 2009, 8:26pm
    A thousand thanks! You're the best. hobbitlove Send a private message to hobbitlove Feb 2 2009, 5:55pm
        You're welcome! Peredhil lover Send a private message to Peredhil lover Feb 2 2009, 8:18pm
    Joins up! Better late than never :-) Loresilme Send a private message to Loresilme Feb 11 2009, 4:17am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.