Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
What magazines or other publications do you subscribe to or regularly read in your household?

Poll: What magazines or other publications do you subscribe to or regularly read in your household?
Politics and News--Time, National Review, The Economist
Entertainment News--People, Us Weekly
Women's Magazines--Family Circle, Oprah, Woman's Day
Men's Magazines--GQ, Maxim
Children's--Highlights, Cricket, Boys' Life
Home and Garden--Victoria, Veranda, Country Home
Hobby Related--Sewing, Woodworking, Photography
Fashion--Vogue, Glamour
Newspaper--local, Wall Street Journal, NY Times
Specific interest--National Geographic, Military History, Scientific American
Religious Periodicals
Other--tell us about it.
Do you save your magazines forever? Click here for yes.
Do you toss your magazines when you're done? Click here for yes.
View Results (101 votes)

AlassŽa Eruvande
Valinor

Jan 15 2009, 7:10pm

Views: 475
Shortcut
What magazines or other publications do you subscribe to or regularly read in your household? Can't Post

And does your home look like the doctor's waiting room from hell, with back issues dating from the 1970s?
Or do you toss/recycle/pass on to others when you're done reading them?

Subject User Time
What magazines or other publications do you subscribe to or regularly read in your household? AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Jan 15 2009, 7:10pm
    I'm not sure I'd even attempt to fill out that poll Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jan 15 2009, 7:23pm
    Well... Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Jan 15 2009, 7:50pm
    We get several magazines & periodicals ... Idril Celebrindal Send a private message to Idril Celebrindal Jan 15 2009, 8:10pm
    you mean, like, made out of dead trees? acheron Send a private message to acheron Jan 15 2009, 9:39pm
        Yeah, live trees tend to gum up the printers. AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Jan 19 2009, 3:09pm
    many others ElanorTX Send a private message to ElanorTX Jan 15 2009, 10:13pm
    Magazines! Alcarcalime Send a private message to Alcarcalime Jan 16 2009, 1:26am
    Several... but not as many as "they" want me to sevilodorf Send a private message to sevilodorf Jan 16 2009, 1:40am
    I used to think I didn't like magazines. RosieLass Send a private message to RosieLass Jan 16 2009, 5:32am
    Not subscribed but... simplyaven Send a private message to simplyaven Jan 16 2009, 5:01pm
    I am celebrating the fact that I have scaled back to only two publications. Morrowdim Send a private message to Morrowdim Jan 18 2009, 4:04am
        That's why we don't subscribe to National Geographic anymore. AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Jan 19 2009, 3:08pm
            And it's a dangerous magazine, as well. dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Jan 19 2009, 5:38pm
                Now I know why there are so many earthquakes in NZ Starling Send a private message to Starling Jan 20 2009, 2:27am
                THAT is hilarious. Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Jan 20 2009, 8:16am
    Paper Loresilme Send a private message to Loresilme Jan 19 2009, 5:08am
        I'm with you! AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Jan 19 2009, 3:13pm
    Here's what we get. AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Jan 19 2009, 3:18pm
    Two called "World": Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Jan 19 2009, 3:24pm
    MAGAZINES willowgreylock Send a private message to willowgreylock Jan 24 2009, 7:11pm
    I subscribe LEGIONTX Send a private message to LEGIONTX May 3 2009, 11:16pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.