The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: The Arena:
Agent 99 vs Eowyn

Loresilme
Valinor

Dec 31 2008, 9:50pm

Post #1 of 6 (5906 views)
Shortcut
Agent 99 vs Eowyn Can't Post

One has a wicked round kick ("What?! I'm not feminine?" *thwack*) and a bag of deadly high-tech gadgets.

The other has a wicked sword-thrust and a pot of deadly poisoned soup ("What?! I'm not a good cook? *thwack*).

Who manages to kill the Witch King first?

Laugh Loresilme

Loresilme
Valinor

Jan 10 2009, 4:13pm

Post #2 of 6 (1088 views)
Shortcut
What? No "Get Smart" fans? Guess I'll have to call this one myself :-) [In reply to] Can't Post

OK:

99 first tries a well-timed round kick to WiKi's head, unfortunately she bashes her foot into his crown, and 'doing a Viggo', she breaks her toe. Next she grabs for her high-tech toys, fishes around and pulls out - exploding dental floss. She wraps the floss around Wiki, lights the end and despite an enormous explosion and much smoke, Wiki reappears unharmed by such pathetic low watt fireworks ("You fool, no Christmas lights can kill me!") In desperation she tries her trademark 'surprise kiss of death' ("Very effective! How did you know it would work? Have you kissed other men who then plunged to their deaths?"**) only to realize at the last minute, oooops, there's a-nothing in that there hooded robe to plant one on. Wiki flings her aside contemptuously and advances on Eowyn.

Eowyn is quicker and more deadly. Without even resorting to her sword, she flings the boiling hot soup ("It isn't much, but it's hot!") directly at the dreaded hooded non-face, whereupon it drips down and starts a meltdown chain reaction inside the robe, wherein what's left of Wiki's spectral DNA merges with the super-heated soup and melts into a puddle of unidentifiable meat by-products and a couple of soggy bay leaves.

Way to go Eowyn!

** If you haven't caught the move version of "Get Smart", I recommend it highly, it's a lot of fun.

Sly Loresilme

Idril Celebrindal
Tol Eressea

Jan 11 2009, 1:12am

Post #3 of 6 (1283 views)
Shortcut
Max! Look out! [In reply to] Can't Post

When Eowyn looks around to see where Max is, Agent 99 thwacks her upside the head.

With caffeine, all things are possible.

The pity of Bilbo will screw up the fate of many.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Loresilme
Valinor

Jan 19 2009, 5:18am

Post #4 of 6 (1057 views)
Shortcut
thwacks her upside the head.... [In reply to] Can't Post

with a phone shoe, of course!

Dreamdeer
Valinor

Feb 16 2009, 4:43pm

Post #5 of 6 (5089 views)
Shortcut
Question [In reply to] Can't Post

Would 99 attempt this with or without hobbit assistance? Or with some other non-man? (If we include Max in this category, I'm sure his feelings would be hurt, but he'd get over it.)

Life is beautiful and dangerous! Beware! Enjoy!

AncalagontheBlack
Rohan

Jul 1 2013, 1:46pm

Post #6 of 6 (281 views)
Shortcut
agent 99 [In reply to] Can't Post

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.