Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
Welcome, double welcome and triple welcome to our third annual Homecoming Fiesta Friday!
First page Previous page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next page Last page  View All

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Nov 16 2008, 10:54pm

Post #301 of 308 (2126 views)
Shortcut
Bwhahah! A poopy song! [In reply to] Can't Post

As the mommie of two pretty amazing young men yourself, I think to know the secret of your success to the tune of TLIYL has me splitting a gut!

Oh great... guess what I'll have residing in my head for the next several days ;)

sample

"Barney Snow was here." ~Hug like a hobbit!~ "In my heaven..."

I really need these new films to take me back to, and not re-introduce me to, that magical world.

TORn's Observations Lists

Cheshire Cat
Bree

Nov 17 2008, 1:14pm

Post #302 of 308 (2203 views)
Shortcut
Ro! [In reply to] Can't Post

Lovely to 'see' you chuck!! The Cheshire kittens are now getting VERY big - Katie's pretty much at nose height to me now!!

How is your little clan coming along? I hope all is well for you in sunny New Zealand.

Love and hugs
CC.
Smile

Cheshire Cat
Bree

Nov 17 2008, 1:15pm

Post #303 of 308 (2237 views)
Shortcut
We are all fine thanks GH! [In reply to] Can't Post

Good luck with the extra work and having a smashing Christmas. Heart

deej
Tol Eressea

Nov 17 2008, 1:32pm

Post #304 of 308 (2262 views)
Shortcut
Later than normal [In reply to] Can't Post

Although it looks like there are one or two folks who haven't gone home yet. Wink This may be my last Fiesta for a while, as I will be leaving for the UK next week. Unless I can find a computer to use while i'm there, in which case i'll try to pop in and say hello.

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

"...and back again."

greendragon
Sr. Staff

Nov 17 2008, 4:58pm

Post #305 of 308 (2189 views)
Shortcut
{{{lumpkin!}}} [In reply to] Can't Post

Darn it, I missed FF last week so I've probably missed you entirely - but in case you're lurking around, HELLO! Hope you're well - great to see you here. Your wee laddie is a cutie indeed! Thanks for the pic! Smile

Take care of yourself m'dear! Drop by when you can! Heart

'There are older and fouler things than orcs in the deep places of my fridge...'

'You never know what will happen next, when once you get mixed up with TORnsibs and their friends.'

Scout
Rivendell

Nov 18 2008, 3:31pm

Post #306 of 308 (2641 views)
Shortcut
I'm in the D, too [In reply to] Can't Post

Cheers!

Scout
Rivendell

Nov 18 2008, 3:32pm

Post #307 of 308 (2319 views)
Shortcut
Pretty stiff competition here [In reply to] Can't Post

That little one looks like trouble. Just sayin.

SirDennisC
Half-elven

Nov 18 2008, 3:44pm

Post #308 of 308 (2371 views)
Shortcut
Waves at Scout too! / [In reply to] Can't Post

First page Previous page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.