Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
Middle-earth Recipes: Farmer Maggot's
First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

ringbearer9
Lorien

Nov 25 2008, 5:18pm

Post #76 of 79 (1275 views)
Shortcut
Yes.... [In reply to] Can't Post

it's okay. They are obviously not all mine. What I did was go back to the old threads and copy everything, and anybody could do that without using my site. It was a job though, arranging them with the author and all, so If you do copy and paste directy from my site, I would appretiate it if you said so where you place them. And I'm sure you add give credit to TORn members with each recipeSmile Otherwise they are yours for the takingSmile

You can find all submitted middle-earth recipes here:http://hebo-estel.weebly.com/middle-earth-recipes.html

(This post was edited by ringbearer9 on Nov 25 2008, 5:20pm)

simplyaven
Grey Havens

Nov 26 2008, 2:53am

Post #77 of 79 (1272 views)
Shortcut
It takes very few efforts actually [In reply to] Can't Post

Editing - but for a cookbook is a piece of cake! And at the end of our Middle Earth journey I'm sure we'll have lots pf recipes. Let's see what happens. I'll offer my services for free if anyone wants to give it a shot. I know publishers as well as agents Wink

Culinary journey through Middle Earth continues! Join us on November 15 on the Main board

I believe

Stapper
Lorien

Nov 26 2008, 9:41am

Post #78 of 79 (1272 views)
Shortcut
Nice! [In reply to] Can't Post

Why, after almost 8 years, am I still surprised at the knowlegde and contacts people have around here ;)
Maybe in a year (or two), depending on how quickly the piles of recipes add up?

Belinda's law: The chance a computer crashes is proportional to the importance of the document you're working on

FOTR:50 links / Samwise's cookbook / TORn birthday calendar / 'Things you never (want to) hear people say' list

(This post was edited by Stapper on Nov 26 2008, 9:43am)

Stapper
Lorien

Nov 26 2008, 9:53am

Post #79 of 79 (1269 views)
Shortcut
Of course [In reply to] Can't Post

I'll give credit where is due. Spent too much time in uni to know plagiarism is a bad thing. And impolite to boot Wink

Belinda's law: The chance a computer crashes is proportional to the importance of the document you're working on

FOTR:50 links / Samwise's cookbook / TORn birthday calendar / 'Things you never (want to) hear people say' list

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.