Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Lord of the Rings:
Look what I won!!

weaver
Half-elven

Apr 2 2007, 10:55pm

Post #1 of 3 (487 views)
Shortcut
Look what I won!! Can't Post

I haven't tried doing attachments on this board yet, so I hope this works!

I just wanted to show off one of my Magpie Music Quiz prizes -- I got four of them in all, each one a really nifty card with artwork or a photo linked with a great quote from LOTR.

No Trivial Pursuit this week -- but I see that Magpie has gifted us with two Music quizzes that are still on the board (plus you can still access the other ones on the older pages).

That should keep us busy! I challenge you to win four prizes!!!

Weaver
Attachments: one of my magpie prizes!.jpg (157 KB)

weaver
Half-elven

Apr 3 2007, 1:10am

Post #2 of 3 (308 views)
Shortcut
Whoo-hoo! I've got pants! [In reply to] Can't Post

I just got my latest magpie prizes for playing the April 1 edition of her trivia game -- even better than the one I linked in my first post!

But you have to play to find out just how fun magpie can be..

Let's just say that magpie's most recent quiz is one no TORN Pants fan should miss!

Weaver

mae govannen
Tol Eressea

Apr 3 2007, 12:52pm

Post #3 of 3 (308 views)
Shortcut
Attachment working great!... [In reply to] Can't Post

And dear Pippin looking great too!!! With the little bit of conversation with Bergil, his expression is indeed perfect, I had to laugh!...
Thanks for sharing that, weaver! Laugh

'Is everything sad going to come untrue?'
(Sam, 'The Field of Cormallen', in 'The Return of the King'.)

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.