The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: The Arena:
frodo against sam/both against aragorn

coltzen
Bree

Oct 27 2008, 1:28am

Post #1 of 8 (3315 views)
Shortcut
frodo against sam/both against aragorn Can't Post

yes, their friends but all buys have their differnces (trust me, i've see sweet, docile boys turn into raging rhinos when they get heated upSly)
Both aren't armed and it's first to get the other down for 5 secs that's the winner.

When one of them wins, what would happen if you put them both against aragorn? (same rules)

Henoluin Elsilim
Rivendell

Nov 4 2008, 8:59pm

Post #2 of 8 (741 views)
Shortcut
hmmm... [In reply to] Can't Post

Frodo vs. Sam: I give it to Frodo. No matter how mad Sam gets he would never hurt his master. Frodo wouldn't want to hurt Sam, but if it really came down to a fight I just have to give it to Frodo, just because I think Sam would rather get beat than hurt Frodo.

Both vs. Aragorn: Aragorn. I mean really, all he would have to do is shove them over. But then again, it could go like it did in the FotR EE when Merry and Pippin held Aragorn down after he tried to get them off of poor Boromir right before the Crebain came and ruined all the fun.

~ Henoluin ~

coltzen
Bree

Nov 5 2008, 6:33am

Post #3 of 8 (751 views)
Shortcut
gotta see EE [In reply to] Can't Post

I've really got to see that! Imagine Aragorn getting held down.. I thank Sam would fight though, seriously, maybe if Frodo remarked how hot he found Rosie. Anyway, they aren't trying to hurt each other. I've always thought Sam would win, since he's the one that does all the fighting in the movies and books out of those two.

Henoluin Elsilim
Rivendell

Nov 5 2008, 10:36pm

Post #4 of 8 (864 views)
Shortcut
You should so see them! [In reply to] Can't Post

I absolutly love the Extended Edition DVDs. They rock. Good point about Sam, I guess that if he really had a reason to fight then yeah, he probably would be able to beat Frodo. Sam would just have to have a very good reason to fight Frodo in the first place.

~ Henoluin ~

coltzen
Bree

Nov 7 2008, 6:09am

Post #5 of 8 (735 views)
Shortcut
excited [In reply to] Can't Post

you've got me all excited!, i've reserved them at the library and here's coming in soon. can't wait now!=)

In conclusion-Sam probaly could win but he doesn't want to

morganlyfe
Rivendell

Dec 1 2008, 10:12pm

Post #6 of 8 (1255 views)
Shortcut
That's a good question [In reply to] Can't Post

I don't know, I think it would depend on when they were fighting...

Frodo was pretty strong to begin with, and Sam never really learned how to fight until they were well into their journey. Then of course poor Frodo was weakened by the ring, so Sam would definitely win if it took place sometime during the Two Towers or Return of the King.

Either way, I'm glad they didn't really fight. They're too good of friends for that ^_^

Wraith Buster
Gondor

Aug 5 2010, 1:41pm

Post #7 of 8 (2698 views)
Shortcut
Aragorn pound hobbitses [In reply to] Can't Post

Aragorn would pound those pesky hobbitses. C'mon, he distracts then scares away a handful of wraiths but he couldn't take out two hobbits.
I think when Froto is strong he would win fighting agaist Sam.

AncalagontheBlack
Rohan

Jul 1 2013, 1:47pm

Post #8 of 8 (301 views)
Shortcut
aragorn [In reply to] Can't Post

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.