Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Guillermo - scripting will hopefully be done by the change of the year - MTV interview.

Elven
Valinor

Oct 8 2008, 4:16am

Views: 931
Shortcut
Guillermo - scripting will hopefully be done by the change of the year - MTV interview. Can't Post

More great news from Guillermo!
MTV has a new interview and a video to watch on its website.
http://www.mtv.com/.../1596511/story.jhtml

Oct 7 2008 8:20 PM EDT
Guillermo Del Toro Says 'Hobbit' Script Is Coming Together 'Magically'
'We're all jamming at the same time,' director raves of his collaboration with Peter Jackson and other screenwriters.
By Shawn Adler, with reporting by Josh Horowitz

......"First thing is, sometimes we get all together in the same space or we all are in video conferencing.
And those are sessions that can last two, three days,"

......"But after that, it's almost like we take turns to a degree or we each get big, big homework to do and then we come back.
And then we exchange that homework and then we have input from that.

..... "Things happen almost magically, with pure synchronicity. It's like, things that I'm thinking about, I get an e-mail ... or I get Philippa,
for example, to answer that," del Toro said. "When we're meeting, when the four of us are in the conference, the things that I'm thinking, we
answer them."

Its moving along nicely!!
Script by the turn of the year - its sooo close!

Cheers
Elven x

Were off to Hobbiton finally!

Tolkien was a Capricorn!!
Russell Crowe for Beorn!!

Avatar: Liberace - The other Lord of the Rings.
Quote of The Week: A I LOVE cats and I love TV. And I love to watch cats on TV. Ron Perlman

(This post was edited by Elven on Oct 8 2008, 4:20am)

Subject User Time
Guillermo - scripting will hopefully be done by the change of the year - MTV interview. Elven Send a private message to Elven Oct 8 2008, 4:16am
    How does MTV get all the good interviews? :-D // Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Oct 8 2008, 4:18am
        Bwaha - I wish I knew!! // Elven Send a private message to Elven Oct 8 2008, 4:23am
    Great news! simplyaven Send a private message to simplyaven Oct 8 2008, 4:31am
    Thanks for the link... you missed the other one! Compa_Mighty Send a private message to Compa_Mighty Oct 8 2008, 5:33am
    Added it Compa_Mighty Send a private message to Compa_Mighty Oct 8 2008, 5:50am
    Thanks! ShawnAdler Send a private message to ShawnAdler Oct 8 2008, 6:12am
        Welcome! Peredhil lover Send a private message to Peredhil lover Oct 8 2008, 6:22am
        Welcome to TORn... Earl Send a private message to Earl Oct 8 2008, 7:15am
        Welcome Shawn Elven Send a private message to Elven Oct 8 2008, 8:04am
        Welcome! Ainu Laire Send a private message to Ainu Laire Oct 8 2008, 10:10am
        Welcome - and thanks! deej Send a private message to deej Oct 8 2008, 1:33pm
        Mae Govannen, Shawn! simplyaven Send a private message to simplyaven Oct 8 2008, 3:52pm
        Oh geez... you know you're asking for it, right? grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Oct 8 2008, 7:46pm
    All hail Elven... Sunflower Send a private message to Sunflower Oct 8 2008, 6:39am
        I dont know anywhere else .. Elven Send a private message to Elven Oct 8 2008, 8:16am
            Wow Peredhil lover Send a private message to Peredhil lover Oct 8 2008, 12:05pm
            You do know, Elven... (and reflections on geekiness) Sunflower Send a private message to Sunflower Oct 8 2008, 9:07pm
                LOL - Im getting you your own ward then ... Elven Send a private message to Elven Oct 9 2008, 9:17am
                    ROFL! Sunflower Send a private message to Sunflower Oct 10 2008, 3:58am
                When I was a teenager Eruwestial37 Send a private message to Eruwestial37 Oct 9 2008, 10:05pm
                    Heh Heh... Sunflower Send a private message to Sunflower Oct 10 2008, 4:09am
            I am so glad silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Oct 10 2008, 3:06am
    So by the end of the year... Earl Send a private message to Earl Oct 8 2008, 7:17am
        Earl ... Elven Send a private message to Elven Oct 8 2008, 8:23am
            *LOL* Peredhil lover Send a private message to Peredhil lover Oct 8 2008, 12:12pm
            Thank you luvgabe Send a private message to luvgabe Oct 8 2008, 10:22pm
    ..... "Things happen almost magically, with pure synchronicity. Rivendweller Send a private message to Rivendweller Oct 8 2008, 5:43pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.