Middle-earth elections.
First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Darkstone
Immortal

Sep 16 2008, 8:09pm

Post #51 of 68 (309 views)
Shortcut
Legolas: "Ai! Ai! A recession is come!" / [In reply to] Can't Post

The audacious proposal stirred his heart. And the stirring became a song, and it mingled with the songs of Gil-galad and Celebrian, and with those of Feanor and Fingon. The song-weaving created a larger song, and then another, until suddenly it was as if a long forgotten memory woke and for one breathtaking moment the Music of the Ainur revealed itself in all glory. He opened his lips to sing and share this song. Then he realized that the others would not understand. Not even Mithrandir given his current state of mind. So he smiled and simply said "A diversion.”

Darkstone
Immortal

Sep 16 2008, 8:13pm

Post #52 of 68 (308 views)
Shortcut
Galadriel: "Stronger than the fundamentals of the economy!" / [In reply to] Can't Post

The audacious proposal stirred his heart. And the stirring became a song, and it mingled with the songs of Gil-galad and Celebrian, and with those of Feanor and Fingon. The song-weaving created a larger song, and then another, until suddenly it was as if a long forgotten memory woke and for one breathtaking moment the Music of the Ainur revealed itself in all glory. He opened his lips to sing and share this song. Then he realized that the others would not understand. Not even Mithrandir given his current state of mind. So he smiled and simply said "A diversion.”

Arwen's daughter
Half-elven

Sep 16 2008, 8:18pm

Post #53 of 68 (318 views)
Shortcut
Elrond: You guys deal with it! I'm getting the *beep* out of here!! // [In reply to] Can't Post

My LiveJournal
My Costuming Site
TORn's Costume Discussions Archive
Screencap of the Day Schedule for September

Darkstone
Immortal

Sep 16 2008, 8:20pm

Post #54 of 68 (310 views)
Shortcut
Shelob: "I invented the internet." / [In reply to] Can't Post

Arwen's daughter
Half-elven

Sep 16 2008, 8:36pm

Post #55 of 68 (307 views)
Shortcut
He's just not igniting people's interest, anymore. // [In reply to] Can't Post

My LiveJournal
My Costuming Site
TORn's Costume Discussions Archive
Screencap of the Day Schedule for September

greendragon
Sr. Staff

Sep 16 2008, 8:46pm

Post #56 of 68 (307 views)
Shortcut
I like the lateral thinking... // [In reply to] Can't Post

'There are older and fouler things than orcs in the deep places of my fridge...'

'You never know what will happen next, when once you get mixed up with TORnsibs and their friends.'

weaver
Half-elven

Sep 16 2008, 9:00pm

Post #57 of 68 (303 views)
Shortcut
Pyre to the People just doesn't work as a slogan anymore, I guess...// [In reply to] Can't Post

Weaver

Darkstone
Immortal

Sep 16 2008, 9:01pm

Post #58 of 68 (327 views)
Shortcut
"Burn, baby, burn!" / [In reply to] Can't Post

weaver
Half-elven

Sep 16 2008, 9:07pm

Post #59 of 68 (304 views)
Shortcut
Dad-go in the Furnace...// [In reply to] Can't Post

Weaver

Darkstone
Immortal

Sep 16 2008, 9:10pm

Post #60 of 68 (302 views)
Shortcut
"The Fire Next Time" / [In reply to] Can't Post

weaver
Half-elven

Sep 16 2008, 9:31pm

Post #61 of 68 (312 views)
Shortcut
you win! [In reply to] Can't Post

That one whooshed right over my head...!

Weaver

Ainu Laire
Tol Eressea

Sep 16 2008, 10:25pm

Post #62 of 68 (316 views)
Shortcut
Gah! [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm in the library! Stop making me laugh so hard Laugh

My LJ
My art site
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
NARF since age 8, when I refused to read the Hobbit because the cover looked boring and icky.

ringbearer9
Lorien

Sep 16 2008, 10:46pm

Post #63 of 68 (293 views)
Shortcut
LOL!!! // [In reply to] Can't Post

ringbearer9
Lorien

Sep 16 2008, 10:50pm

Post #64 of 68 (297 views)
Shortcut
Pippin- Ale in pints for everyone! / [In reply to] Can't Post

Darkstone
Immortal

Sep 16 2008, 10:53pm

Post #65 of 68 (293 views)
Shortcut
Bombadil: "Swiftboating on the Withywindle!" [In reply to] Can't Post

Menelwyn
Rohan

Sep 16 2008, 11:39pm

Post #66 of 68 (303 views)
Shortcut
Oh, so that's where it comes from! [In reply to] Can't Post

If Denethor thought up standardized testing, then it's no wonder it's such a load of garbage!

No child left behind, indeed. *snert*

Anorien
Rohan

Sep 16 2008, 11:48pm

Post #67 of 68 (298 views)
Shortcut
Exactly! [In reply to] Can't Post

debo
Rohan

Sep 17 2008, 11:09am

Post #68 of 68 (307 views)
Shortcut
LOL!! This is hilarious!! [In reply to] Can't Post

SlySlySly

Frodo; "What I chiefly need now is courage . . ."

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.