Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Fan Art:
Working on more

Anorien
Rohan

Jul 31 2008, 6:05am

Post #1 of 3 (295 views)
Shortcut
Working on more Can't Post

Started a new painting finally! It's from FotR, when Strider and the hobbits are walking in the woods. I was thinking about doing one from Rohan, but not sure what I would do. Any ideas? Welcome to any new ideas for inspiration!

labadal
Rivendell

Jul 31 2008, 6:42am

Post #2 of 3 (249 views)
Shortcut
Rohan [In reply to] Can't Post

Personally, my favourite scenes in Rohan are when Aragorn, legolas, Gimli and Gandalf ride towards edoras. it's the shot with the 3 horses and the town shown that I like. I also like the shot of looking up a Meduseld.

Yo, ho ho, to the bottle I go.
To heal my heart and drwon my woe,
Rain amy falla nd wind may blow,
but there still be many miles to go.
Sweet is the sound of the pouring rain,
And the streamrain or a rippling brook,
is a mug of beer inside this Took!

bearagorn
Lorien

Jul 31 2008, 6:59pm

Post #3 of 3 (267 views)
Shortcut
Can`t wait... [In reply to] Can't Post

...to see the new painting,good luck with it.As Rohan is my favourite part of Middle Earth there are so many scenes i would love to see as a painting.Any of Edoras or Meduseld,or one of my absolute favourite scenes of the beacons lit up across the mountains.However any would be fantastic if your other paintings are anything to go by.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.